..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Text From Last Night

Go down 
+2
WolfStar
MiseryCloud
6 posters
AuthorMessage

The Text From Last Night Empty
PostSubject: The Text From Last Night   The Text From Last Night EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:12 pm

All you have to do is prentend you're texting someone, and put; Ex; from ? to ?;

???
Back to top Go down
MiseryCloud
Admin
Admin
MiseryCloud

Character sheet
Health Bar:
The Text From Last Night Left_bar_bleue100/100The Text From Last Night Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Text From Last Night   The Text From Last Night EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:18 pm

Huh? o.O
Back to top Go down
http://gbmp.forummotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Text From Last Night   The Text From Last Night EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:37 pm

????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Text From Last Night   The Text From Last Night EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:07 am

Okay. I'll start off, so you guys know.

From; Wolfblaze
To; Saffronpelt

I posted on the Wolfblaze's nest.
Back to top Go down
WolfStar
Moderators
Moderators
WolfStar

Character sheet
Health Bar:
The Text From Last Night Left_bar_bleue100/100The Text From Last Night Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Text From Last Night   The Text From Last Night EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:44 pm

I get it. :3

To: Moe.

You like to dress up in boys clothes and pretend your Michael Jackson. I stalk you, so therefore I see all that you do.. O_O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Text From Last Night   The Text From Last Night EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:00 pm

To; Mary
FRom;Wolfblaze

YOU'RE A BOY! THAT'S A GIRL! THAT'S A BOY!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Text From Last Night   The Text From Last Night EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:00 pm

To; Mary
FRom;Wolfblaze

YOU'RE A BOY! THAT'S A GIRL! THAT'S A BOY!
Back to top Go down
Sheepfur
Moderators
Moderators
Sheepfur

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Text From Last Night   The Text From Last Night EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:48 pm

(No Double Posting, WolfBlaze.)
Back to top Go down
WolfStar
Moderators
Moderators
WolfStar

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Text From Last Night   The Text From Last Night EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:23 pm

Interesting text? xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Text From Last Night   The Text From Last Night EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:30 am

o.o
Back to top Go down
WolfStar
Moderators
Moderators
WolfStar

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Text From Last Night   The Text From Last Night EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:09 pm

Agreed, Sunny. Razz
Back to top Go down
BuzzardTail
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
BuzzardTail

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Text From Last Night   The Text From Last Night EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:33 am

To: Moe

Yo Fluckinson!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Text From Last Night   The Text From Last Night EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:50 pm

To: Falcon

did ya I like cookys?
Back to top Go down
MiseryCloud
Admin
Admin
MiseryCloud

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Text From Last Night   The Text From Last Night EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:52 pm

MEH WANNA SEND ONE. O3O But.. Idk who to send it to, or what to saay o.o
Back to top Go down
Sheepfur
Moderators
Moderators
Sheepfur

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Text From Last Night   The Text From Last Night EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:54 pm

I'm not sure how this really goes. Let's see.....

To; Jeff.
From; Moe.

WHY DOES MY MUSTACHE WHISPER TO ME? It Likes to share it's feelings & Secrets with me. I'm scared o.o
Back to top Go down
MiseryCloud
Admin
Admin
MiseryCloud

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Text From Last Night   The Text From Last Night EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:57 pm

To: Moeh.

Jeffy is a special guy on that movie I watched not to long ago, I can't remember the movie. Hm.. Strange O.o
And... As for your mustache I think it wants you to soak it in waffle mixture. :3
Back to top Go down
Sheepfur
Moderators
Moderators
Sheepfur

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Text From Last Night   The Text From Last Night EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:58 pm

To; Jeff
From; Moe.

Alright, Thanks! I'll Do That! Very Happy You should be a mustache whisperer. ;D
Back to top Go down
MiseryCloud
Admin
Admin
MiseryCloud

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Text From Last Night   The Text From Last Night EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:59 pm

To: Moe.

Maybe I am.. o.o
Back to top Go down
Sheepfur
Moderators
Moderators
Sheepfur

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Text From Last Night   The Text From Last Night EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:00 pm

To; Jeff
From; Moe

o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Text From Last Night   The Text From Last Night EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:14 pm

TO:Mo

YOU EVIL DOGGIE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Text From Last Night   The Text From Last Night EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 12:13 am

Mo? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Text From Last Night   The Text From Last Night EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 6:29 pm

To:Mouse

Woops I accedently sent it too meh self xD
Back to top Go down
BuzzardTail
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
BuzzardTail

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Text From Last Night   The Text From Last Night EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:57 pm

To: Jeff.

I know what you did last night.. o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Text From Last Night   The Text From Last Night EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:48 am

To: Janet.

I know what you did last summer..
At that camp..
In that bush...
With those..
UNICORNS! :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Text From Last Night   The Text From Last Night EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:16 pm

To:Mah Cat man

The nostrils arr attakin teh moo moo farmzz!?!
Use yur nostrilburn atak to burn teh evil bunny nostrils that invade moo farmzz!
tehn destruy teh zhu zhu monkey!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Text From Last Night   The Text From Last Night EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:09 am

o.o
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Admin
Shadow

Character sheet
Health Bar:
The Text From Last Night Left_bar_bleue98/100The Text From Last Night Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Text From Last Night   The Text From Last Night EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:32 pm

Agreed!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Text From Last Night   The Text From Last Night EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:18 pm

To:Wolfblaze
LAAAAAAAAA Badger, Badger, Badg Badger, Badger, Badg Badger, Badger, Badg The Text From Last Night 2056440532 The Text From Last Night 2056440532 Badger, Badger, Badg Badger, Badger, Badg Badger, Badger, Badg The Text From Last Night 2536582744
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Text From Last Night   The Text From Last Night EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:37 pm

Strike, your character hasn't been approved yet, so you can't post anywhere else until it is. :\
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Text From Last Night   The Text From Last Night EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:10 pm

The Text From Last Night 3552199887 + The Text From Last Night 1838104749 = The Text From Last Night 1365474566
Back to top Go down
Turtlestar. YTF
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Turtlestar. YTF

Character sheet
Health Bar:
The Text From Last Night Left_bar_bleue99/100The Text From Last Night Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Text From Last Night   The Text From Last Night EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:14 pm

Strikepaw, please stop posting, your character hasn't been approved.. It's obvious many others have said this to you, and it's against the rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Text From Last Night   The Text From Last Night Empty

Back to top Go down

The Text From Last Night
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
..Unleash The Wild Cat Within.. :: Out Of Character :: Games ! =]-
Jump to: