..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cactus' Question

Go down 
+3
DarkWhisker
RaccoonFur
Dawncloud
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Cactus' Question Empty
PostSubject: Cactus' Question   Cactus' Question EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:13 pm

Cactus padded softly into Fourtrees. It was empty but smelled of many other cats, and the nervous loner half expected them to jump out at her at any moment. She paced nervously, how often did cats come here? The large area made her feel vulnerable, but she wanted to learn more about the Clans, and this seemed to be the place where they gathered.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Cactus' Question Left_bar_bleue100/100Cactus' Question Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Cactus' Question Empty
PostSubject: Four Trees   Cactus' Question EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:58 pm

Dawncloud patroling the borders by myself. I see the cat and I pounce. I hold her down before I bight on the throat she realizes this cat is not a rougue. She gets off and mews don't run or I will make walking hurt for a while. Hello I am sorry about the attack. I thought you were a rougue. Even still you should not be in clan territory. You look smart enough to know this is clan territory. So there should be a reason. Right?
Back to top Go down

Cactus' Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cactus' Question   Cactus' Question EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 3:44 pm

Cactus bristled indignantly, a spark of anger in her eyes. "It's fine. And there is a reason. I've been a loner all my life, and pretty much all I know about these Clans is that there are two of them. Why are they here, what do they do?"
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Cactus' Question Left_bar_bleue100/100Cactus' Question Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Cactus' Question Empty
PostSubject: Four Trees   Cactus' Question EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:31 pm

Before I answer any questions, are you trying to join asks. If you are I think you will make a great warrior. She could tell they could be good friends if we got know each other.
Back to top Go down

Cactus' Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cactus' Question   Cactus' Question EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:47 pm

"Not anytime soon," replied Cactus, licking a paw a little self-consciously. "I don't want to do anything too rash."
Back to top Go down
RaccoonFur
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
RaccoonFur

Cactus' Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cactus' Question   Cactus' Question EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 8:40 pm

RaccoonFur blinked, stepping out of the shadows. "Clans are safe places really." She mewed softly. "A place of friends and food, and good health. as to why they're here.. I don't really know." Raccoon's ears twitched.
Back to top Go down

Cactus' Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cactus' Question   Cactus' Question EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:00 am

"How large are they, normally? Are there . . rules?"
Back to top Go down
DarkWhisker
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
DarkWhisker

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Cactus' Question Left_bar_bleue0/100Cactus' Question Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Cactus' Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cactus' Question   Cactus' Question EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:20 am

DarkWhisker was patrolling nearby when he caught the scent of the cats,He frowned and padded in,Just in time for the question,He hesitates before answering,"Clans vary in size.They can be anywhere from 3 members to Twenty." Twitches his whiskers,"Yes,There are rules.We live by the warrior code which provides us with reasonable guidelines to live by.For example,A kit must be at least 6 moons old to begin their training,And Medicine Cats can not have mates,or kits." Flicks ear,Sticking close to RaccoonFur,As he feels uncomfortable in such close ranks with non-clan members.
Back to top Go down

Cactus' Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cactus' Question   Cactus' Question EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:32 am

"I see. How long did it take you to learn the rules, and who is Medicine Cat?"
Back to top Go down
RaccoonFur
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
RaccoonFur

Cactus' Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cactus' Question   Cactus' Question EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:10 pm

She flicks her tail. "It took a while for me, being a rogue before.." She shrugged, then sat. "Our medicine cat is MagpieScreech. She's a real good medicine cat, she cares for all of us."
Back to top Go down

Cactus' Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cactus' Question   Cactus' Question EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:22 pm

"Neat," Cactus meowed. (I have no idea what to say. xD)
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Health Bar:

Cactus' Question Empty
PostSubject: Four Trees   Cactus' Question EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:48 pm

She smiled at Cactus. You should join.
Back to top Go down
RaccoonFur
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
RaccoonFur

Cactus' Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cactus' Question   Cactus' Question EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:49 pm

She mewed. "You should really consider.. I'm not making you choose, but I'm just telling you now, it's a lot safer than being out and about on your own." She purred, glancing around. (Must.. make.. conversation. xD )
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Health Bar:

Cactus' Question Empty
PostSubject: Four Trees   Cactus' Question EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:54 pm

If you want to join wcould take you to Turtlestar.
Back to top Go down
RaccoonFur
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
RaccoonFur

Cactus' Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cactus' Question   Cactus' Question EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:59 pm

She hissed. "Let her chose! Don't make decisions for her."

Last edited by RaccoonFur on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Cactus' Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cactus' Question   Cactus' Question EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:07 pm

(Her. Razz)

"I will consider it," she replied thoughtfully. "If I do choose to, where would I go to join?"
Back to top Go down
RaccoonFur
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
RaccoonFur

Cactus' Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cactus' Question   Cactus' Question EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:08 pm

(Sorry xD I'm not paying attention Let merh edit that)
"It depends on which clan you chose." She mewed softly. "We would probably take you to our leader."
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Health Bar:

Cactus' Question Empty
PostSubject: Four Trees   Cactus' Question EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:12 pm

She cowars at her hiss. She looks at Racoonfur to answer Cactus. Not saying anything more incase of more scorn.
Back to top Go down
RaccoonFur
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
RaccoonFur

Cactus' Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cactus' Question   Cactus' Question EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:18 pm

RaccoonFur sat down next to DarkWhisper, her eyes wide. "Come on Dark, we should be heading back, WolfStar will wonder where we are." She flashed a glance at Cactus and DawnCloud. "You have all the time you need to think about clans." She mewed quietly. "You can find our camp this way." she began padding off.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Health Bar:

Cactus' Question Empty
PostSubject: Four Trees   Cactus' Question EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:26 pm

She mumbles the 2 clans names are Sunclan wich I am in and Dustclan she flicks her tail to the the place Racoonfur vanished wich she is in.[list][*]
Back to top Go down

Cactus' Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cactus' Question   Cactus' Question EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:52 pm

"Okay, thank you," Cactus meowed, standing up. "I will definitely think about this." She started to pad back to the old barn.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Health Bar:

Cactus' Question Empty
PostSubject: Four Trees   Cactus' Question EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:12 pm

She stared at her as she walked away. Her eyes digging into her fur.
Back to top Go down
DarkWhisker
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
DarkWhisker

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Cactus' Question Left_bar_bleue0/100Cactus' Question Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Cactus' Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cactus' Question   Cactus' Question EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:26 pm

He padded after RaccoonFur with a final flick of his tail,"Good luck."
Back to top Go down

Cactus' Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cactus' Question   Cactus' Question EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:07 pm

((Still waiting for my charrie to be approved. Cactus' Question 486101462 ))
Back to top Go down
Sheepfur
Moderators
Moderators
Sheepfur

Character sheet
Health Bar:

Cactus' Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cactus' Question   Cactus' Question EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:18 pm

Strikepaw. wrote:
((Still waiting for my charrie to be approved. Cactus' Question 486101462 ))

Then maybe you should stop posting, since it's says in the rules you need to not post until approved? -_-
I'v talked to you about this before. Stop. Don't be telling others to read the rules with the rules emoticon, when you clearly haven't read them yourself. I can find atleast 7 topics you'v posted in without being approved yet.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Health Bar:

Cactus' Question Empty
PostSubject: Four Trees   Cactus' Question EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 3:20 pm

When she was alone she sighs alone again. She looks around. Nothing to go home to. So she explores Four Trees. She climbs on top of the great rock. She imagines being a leader and having real friends. She slips and takes a bone shreiking fall. She thuds on the ground. She can not get up so she lays there the blood soaking into her fur. She driffs into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Bushfur
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Bushfur

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Cactus' Question Left_bar_bleue96/100Cactus' Question Empty_bar_bleue  (96/100)

Cactus' Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cactus' Question   Cactus' Question EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:32 am

"Wake up!" Hissed Bushfur
Back to top Go down
jermster108

Cactus' Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cactus' Question   Cactus' Question EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 5:50 pm

Bravestar rushes into the clan cats camp. Let me join. I want to be deputy.
Back to top Go down
MiseryCloud
Admin
Admin
MiseryCloud

Character sheet
Health Bar:

Cactus' Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cactus' Question   Cactus' Question EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 3:41 am

Hey! So, unfortunately, the forum has closed down.
The Administrators and Moderators are no longer active as are the original users, hence why leaders and members who are colored are no longer active and online. I'm really sorry to break the news to you all and I'd love to actually RP with you and chat properly on another forum! A forum was put together by some users from here when this one closed down over a year ago and it is now flourishing! It's huge and very active. So, come join, you'll love it. <3

http://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Join it today! And once again, apologies about the forum. But, it is closed and will not be returning. Ever.

- MiseryCloud. Administrator of GBMP and WildWarriors.
Back to top Go down
http://gbmp.forummotion.com/
Sponsored content

Cactus' Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cactus' Question   Cactus' Question Empty

Back to top Go down

Cactus' Question
Page 1 of 1