..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nightholly needs a lover

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightholly
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Nightholly

Location : Under your bed,preparing to eat your toes. LOL^^ *makes funny face*

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Nightholly needs a lover Left_bar_bleue100/100Nightholly needs a lover Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Nightholly needs a lover Empty
PostSubject: Nightholly needs a lover   Nightholly needs a lover EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:51 pm

So......Nightholly is a black she-cat with red paws and dark green eyes. She has a fiery temper but can be calm and quiet. She loves taking care of kits and wants to have her own someday. She would like a mate that will listen to her,and treat her fairly.
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Twilight

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Nightholly needs a lover Left_bar_bleue100/100Nightholly needs a lover Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Nightholly needs a lover   Nightholly needs a lover EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 5:56 pm

Hello! Very Happy I'm new and I was here before you!But they didn't except me! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Nightholly
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Nightholly

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Nightholly needs a lover   Nightholly needs a lover EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 1:00 pm

^^ Lol. Hi, I have only been on for about two weeks and I was about ready to quit! I mean, I am on for about 3 hours everyday and no one else was on! Your the second person to have replied to one of my threads in two weeks.
Back to top Go down
blackpaw
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
blackpaw

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Nightholly needs a lover Left_bar_bleue47/100Nightholly needs a lover Empty_bar_bleue  (47/100)

PostSubject: Re: Nightholly needs a lover   Nightholly needs a lover EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:43 am

thats just harsh
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Nightholly needs a lover   Nightholly needs a lover EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 2:47 pm

shes right admins arent ever on. theyve crushed this kit. not accepted and its been up 4 a week
Back to top Go down
Nightholly
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Nightholly

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Nightholly needs a lover   Nightholly needs a lover EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 7:01 am

That is sad. Hey! I am making a really important thread. Go to clan news or whatever thread you go on to post news. It's really important! You'll love it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightholly needs a lover   Nightholly needs a lover Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightholly needs a lover
Page 1 of 1