..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Medicine cat den.

Go down 
+7
Cloudstorm
magicduck
CreamTail
Silversong
Goldenkit
Arrowfoot
Vinepool
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Vinepool
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Vinepool

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Medicine cat den. Left_bar_bleue87/100Medicine cat den. Empty_bar_bleue  (87/100)

Medicine cat den. Empty
PostSubject: Medicine cat den.   Medicine cat den. EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 2:58 pm

*mumbles to herself as she sorts herbs* "marigold for infection,catmint for greencough..."
Back to top Go down
Arrowfoot
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Arrowfoot

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Medicine cat den. Left_bar_bleue100/100Medicine cat den. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Medicine cat den. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine cat den.   Medicine cat den. EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:12 pm

*limps in* "Hi Vinepool!I stepped on thorn and so can I have some marigold for my paw?"
Back to top Go down
Vinepool
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Vinepool

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Medicine cat den. Left_bar_bleue87/100Medicine cat den. Empty_bar_bleue  (87/100)

Medicine cat den. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine cat den.   Medicine cat den. EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 8:23 pm

*jerks head up surprised,but when she see's it's only Eagleshine she calms down*
"Oh it's only you Eagleshine,you frightened me,of course you may have some marigold for that paw" *shambles over to herb pile and picks up some some marigold in her teeth,then goes over to Eagleshine and starts applying marigold to his paw*
Back to top Go down
Arrowfoot
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Arrowfoot

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Medicine cat den. Left_bar_bleue100/100Medicine cat den. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Medicine cat den. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine cat den.   Medicine cat den. EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 9:42 pm

*smiles* "Thanks Vinepool!" *pads out of den"
Back to top Go down
Goldenkit
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Goldenkit

Character sheet
Health Bar:

Medicine cat den. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine cat den.   Medicine cat den. EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:55 pm

*Bounces in and wrinkles nose* "It smells yucky in here!!!"
Back to top Go down
Silversong
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Silversong

Character sheet
Health Bar:

Medicine cat den. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine cat den.   Medicine cat den. EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:33 pm

*Picks Goldenkit up by scruff* "Come on now,stop bothering Vinepool" *Pads out of den*
Back to top Go down
Goldenkit
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Goldenkit

Character sheet
Health Bar:

Medicine cat den. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine cat den.   Medicine cat den. EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 6:01 pm

"PUT ME DOWN!!!"*Jumps away from Goldensong and runs back into den*
Back to top Go down
CreamTail
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
CreamTail

Character sheet
Health Bar:

Medicine cat den. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine cat den.   Medicine cat den. EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:03 am

"kits..."

"VinePool! I have court a mouse today!" She is very proud of herself.

"I think I am getting the hang of hunting just by listening." She also adds.
Back to top Go down
magicduck

Medicine cat den. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine cat den.   Medicine cat den. EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:58 am

"Hi I'm Mintkit what kind of herb is that?"
Back to top Go down
Cloudstorm

Medicine cat den. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine cat den.   Medicine cat den. EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:55 pm

*walks in*vinepool I'm almost an app and I was wondering if u had an app already????
Back to top Go down
Bushfur
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Bushfur

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Medicine cat den. Left_bar_bleue96/100Medicine cat den. Empty_bar_bleue  (96/100)

Medicine cat den. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine cat den.   Medicine cat den. EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 10:37 am

Quickly runs in and gets some marigold
Back to top Go down
WolfStar
Moderators
Moderators
WolfStar

Character sheet
Health Bar:

Medicine cat den. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine cat den.   Medicine cat den. EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:03 pm

The forum admins and moderators (I, included, but, I am coming here to inform you all) that we have all quit and so there is no one here to enforce the rules, to approve you or to modify topics or even change your username colour.

Here is an active forum you could join, however:
http://gbmp.forummotion.com/

It has wolf and warrior cat RP.
Back to top Go down
Greystripe
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Greystripe

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Medicine cat den. Left_bar_bleue46/100Medicine cat den. Empty_bar_bleue  (46/100)

Medicine cat den. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine cat den.   Medicine cat den. EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 5:30 pm

*limps in with claw marks on pelt* can i please get some marigold? or cobwebs? i'm injured and so is my sister, Clevertail.. silent 
Back to top Go down
Clevertail
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Clevertail

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Medicine cat den. Left_bar_bleue62/100Medicine cat den. Empty_bar_bleue  (62/100)

Medicine cat den. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine cat den.   Medicine cat den. EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 5:54 pm

*drags one paw as self trots in medicine cat den* "Hi, Greystripe. Umm... like Greystripe said I need some cobwebs or marigold for my wounds as much as Greystripe needs them. A badger attacked Mosstalon and we sort of got hurt trying to defeat the badger..." *glances around*
Back to top Go down
Clevertail
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Clevertail

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Medicine cat den. Left_bar_bleue62/100Medicine cat den. Empty_bar_bleue  (62/100)

Medicine cat den. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine cat den.   Medicine cat den. EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 5:56 pm

*blood drizzles down my fur from the wounds created by a badger only to go 2 or 1 centimeters* "The badger was pretty strong, but a second one came so me and Greystripe had to get healed before the fight would continue..."
Back to top Go down
Clevertail
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Clevertail

Character sheet
Health Bar:

Medicine cat den. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine cat den.   Medicine cat den. EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 7:49 am

"I've been waiting all day and there is still no sign of a medicine cat..." *trots in and looks around* "Sigh, I'm not even getting used to limping with my wounded foot. The wound has almost turned into a scar! At least it is what it feels like..." *head lowers and sits down gently awaiting for a medicine cat*
Back to top Go down
Clevertail
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Clevertail

Character sheet
Health Bar:

Medicine cat den. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine cat den.   Medicine cat den. EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 7:53 am

*thinks; Greystripe hasn't been healed either... whats up with no medicine cat today OR yesterday?gets up impatiently and pads to my nest as thoughts pop and blow in and out of my mind and thinks; Have I come to SunClan too late to have anyone even here?* "Sigh..." *Leaps to paws and quietly walks to my nest with no thoughts at all anymore*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Medicine cat den. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicine cat den.   Medicine cat den. Empty

Back to top Go down

Medicine cat den.
Page 1 of 1