..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+9
Meowwwww
WolfStar
ScarletFire
xIceyDemonx
Silverwind
silverwing
MiseryCloud
Fuzzywing
Nightholly
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightholly
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Nightholly

Location : Under your bed,preparing to eat your toes. LOL^^ *makes funny face*

Character sheet
Health Bar:
This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 7:12 am

Hi! My name is Nightholly. Everyone says this thread is done.
Destroyed, gone. Well I have news for you! I'll keep rping here! But first
There is another thread guys! More famous than this one! More people that are on everyday
It's called warrior cats rpg. I go on it. It's great! You don't have to join a clan to rpg! Here let me put a list of good things.

Good things

1. You can rp amediatly. You don't have to wait to be excepted
2.The profiles are sooooooooo much cooler.
3. You can make your own avatar.Ex This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Default&folder_name=adults&layer1=light-forest&layer2=bengal-chocolate&layer3=back-feet&layer4=default&layer5=scar-left-eye&layer6=collar-red-violet&layer7=undefined
4. You can rp more than cats! You can rp wolves Pokemon people and kittypets and rouges and horses and dragons!
5. You can pla more thatn one character
6. You can change your name if you want not if your character dies.
7. There are no admins. Only people who work there
8. You can buy stuff with money(Fk-fresh kill) that you earn by rping
9. it's easy!

Bad things

*let me know if you find one*

Listen! This website is better! Go to google and type in warrior
cats rpg. Click on the first one. That's it! It should look like this This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS49q3dmaPRBZ9gA84alV0PE_VG9NQXRRfrDea1rY2SZNIybJhnqA
It's better! You have to trust me! If you do start an account on it, send me a message.
My username there is "My name is Dappleheart"
I hope to see you there! If you do send me a
message there type in a code word like "kitty face" Then I'll know it's you! You have to try it!
This site sucks!
Back to top Go down
Fuzzywing
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Fuzzywing

Character sheet
Health Bar:
This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 2:40 pm

i think we need to advorties this site on tv\
Back to top Go down
Nightholly
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Nightholly

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:14 pm

What? Why?
Back to top Go down
MiseryCloud
Admin
Admin
MiseryCloud

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 9:53 pm

LMAO. You contradicted yourself, dumb bitch. Saying you'll keep RPing here, but the site sucks? LOL. xDD But, thanks. I don't want people on this forum anymore and I do have news for you... If you lot continue to RP and post on this forum I will contact Forumotion and have the sited deleted again, not to mention you lot BANNED and REMOVED, Ips and everything. I could if I wanted to, but, I simply can't be bothered because that requires effort and I have to go in 15minutes. Leadership camp. Yup. :L
Also, the reason this site sucks is because its INACTIVE. The Admins QUIT months ago, the USERS quit MONTHS ago. The whole forum died months and months ago because the Admins were to busy in RL and we didn't pass it on. So, you have been RPing on an inactive site, so no wonder why it sucks. Pfft. Stupid 10 year old. Oh, and its immediately, not amediatly. Stay in school. Smile

~ Misery.
Back to top Go down
http://gbmp.forummotion.com/
Nightholly
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Nightholly

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 5:54 am

Bitch. I'm not ten. I am simply trying to help those on here find a better site. Ya know,if they like it,they'll leave and go to this one.
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:36 pm

misery your a jerk. dont make a website if your gonna quit. now your the fool. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Nightholly
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Nightholly

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:31 pm

You go silver! :3
Back to top Go down
Silverwind
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Silverwind

PostSubject: Re: This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:46 pm

i cant spell and im in the 11th grade
Back to top Go down
xIceyDemonx

xIceyDemonx

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:54 pm

Ah too bad this place is dead. I'd enjoy rping with everyone here. I don't personally like that rp forum. Too much going on at once to keep focused on. That is only my opinion....I would personally like to stay here. Even though I might be avoided. -shrug-
Back to top Go down
Nightholly
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Nightholly

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:23 pm

Yeah.........
Back to top Go down
ScarletFire
Mini Moderators
Mini Moderators
ScarletFire

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 4:02 pm

Omg LOL, good on you Mis. I was surprised to see you reply to these idiots. Holly, you obviously ARE 10 years old, coming up with the worst come backs ever. Maybe you'd have more fun if you joined an ACTIVE forum. Rant and shout your petty insults and come backs at me all you want because it makes me Lol so hard.
~ Love from one of the Mini- Mods Smile
Back to top Go down
WolfStar
Moderators
Moderators
WolfStar

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 4:15 pm

I agree with Scarlet and Misery. Us THREE are the original and actual members of this forum. Don't you dare call Misery a bitch either, Night, you're 12. Go rinse your mouth with some soap you disgusting potty-mouth. -.-
Also, I don't understand why you guys are making this a big deal. This forum has been opened for years, yeaarrsss. But, it was closed because all three admins had to much going on in RL. That isn't a crime, to put RL in front of RP. In fact, you're a downright loser if you consider RP to be more important than RL.

Also. Silver.. 11th grade and you can't spell? Follow Misery's advice and stay in school. Seriously.. xD
Back to top Go down
Nightholly
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Nightholly

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:49 am

!()&$)&)@#)& @$&@)*#@)*#)@&$@&)@#$)&$@ I don't have to listen to you crap. I don't care what you say. Obviously this thread is garbage. Even if It wasn't dead,this thread would still be worthless. You guys are all Bitches. I don't have to do anything you guys say. I should never have gone on this thread. I can't believe I actually thought this was worth going on. Your losers for making a website your just gonna quit on. You guys have commitment issues. I happen to be trying to find a website that's worth going on. I am trying to help everyone here find a better website to go on. You can call me names,delete my threads. But I'll just keep coming back. Again and again.
Back to top Go down
Meowwwww

PostSubject: Re: This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 4:23 pm

MiseryCloud wrote:
LMAO. You contradicted yourself, dumb bitch. Saying you'll keep RPing here, but the site sucks? LOL. xDD But, thanks. I don't want people on this forum anymore and I do have news for you... If you lot continue to RP and post on this forum I will contact Forumotion and have the sited deleted again, not to mention you lot BANNED and REMOVED, Ips and everything. I could if I wanted to, but, I simply can't be bothered because that requires effort and I have to go in 15minutes. Leadership camp. Yup. :L
Also, the reason this site sucks is because its INACTIVE. The Admins QUIT months ago, the USERS quit MONTHS ago. The whole forum died months and months ago because the Admins were to busy in RL and we didn't pass it on. So, you have been RPing on an inactive site, so no wonder why it sucks. Pfft. Stupid 10 year old. Oh, and its immediately, not amediatly. Stay in school. Smile

~ Misery.

How old are you, Alana? 16? 17? About to go to off to college and start a life of your own? You CONSTANTLY brag about your 'leadership camp' and your age (blah blah blah) and how ohhhh and how other people are 'probably 10 years old in real life' (OMG!). I'm sorry, hun, but even the best insults get old after you keep using them over and over again for what, the past two years? LOL. (Not that it's a good insult in the first place. Rolling Eyes ) Just because you're a couple years older than most people on here doesn't make you any better in anyway. Well, if you're so much better, maybe you should act more mature and stop getting into fights with that 'dumb bitch'. No wonder you have so many haters everywhere you go. Maybe you're the problem, but of course, you fail to realize that. First, you go out of your way to talk shit about people and have your so-called 'friends' back you up with their petty little opinions. I'M DONE. I used to respect you, but you know what? Fuck it. I had to put up with your shit all those years and I didn't say *one* thing. You think you have friends, but in reality, you don't. Just a bunch of cowards and followers who's afraid to stand up for their sorry little butts. Unreal.

And Nightholly, it's *never* okay to hijack people's forums with advertisements, regardless of its activity level. That is pure spam. If you don't like the forum, then get off and join some other site. And not everyone is stupid like you think. I understand that you're trying to help, but if they don't want to come on this site, then they'd leave already. Judging from their replies to this thread, they clearly don't need your help. If they really wanted to leave and find a better site, even an idiot would know how to go on Google and search for a better RPing site. Not to mention that that website you mentioned is the top result that they'd get. I strongly suggest that you get off this forum because it's not very welcoming to new users and it was created for Misery and her group of friends in the first place. The other members? Pffttt....they're just outsiders that Misery don't give a fuck about. Be mature and leave. It's not that hard.
Back to top Go down
Silverwind
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Silverwind

PostSubject: Re: This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:44 pm

i try to spell, but i fail most of the time
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 2:10 pm

wise words from meowwwww. shes right. for both of you
Back to top Go down
ScarletFire
Mini Moderators
Mini Moderators
ScarletFire

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:24 pm

Meowwwww, you may have a point with what you are trying to get across to Nightholly, but the rest about Misery was just... -.-
You obviously don't like Misery, which anyone could see plainly from what you have posted.
From my experience, one of the most commonly used insults/come backs seems to be "You don't have any friends/ No one likes you." YOU seem to think Mis hasn't got any friends, but in reality, how would you even know? I doubt you know her in real life. If you don't like her, then what's the point in arguing with her, even posting to her?
And if you're, "Oh SO mature," then why are you throwing insults and names at her? Maybe you should grow up and leave her alone? After all, this is just the Internet.
And about you, "Putting up with all her sh*t all those years"? What was there to put up with? It's just much more simpler to ignore someone.
Personally, I think it's pretty sad that you came on here, JUST so you could rant at Misery. It's also obvious that that was the reason why you came on, because your account has 1 post and a quickly thought up name.
I think it would be much easier for Alana and you if you put all this crap behind you and carry on with your life. Alana can't bother you in real life so why get so worked up about it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:23 pm

Replying only encourages them.
(Hypocritical level = 600%)

I have more to add, but I'm not going to add it in order to minimise the amount of replying that can be created from this post.
Back to top Go down
Crowfeather
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Crowfeather

PostSubject: Re: This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 2:45 pm

is anyone listing to my ideas
Back to top Go down
Crowfeather
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Crowfeather

PostSubject: Re: This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 2:46 pm

i say we post it on yt and see what happens
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 3:30 pm

this is crazy!!!!! what are you people really even fighting about? Embarassed i've said some stuff too and i will leave the site... but please think about this: WHAT ARE YOU 2 FIGHTING ABOUT? WHY DON'T WE ALL JUST LEAVE THE SITE AND LETS ALL STOP BEING MEAN Very Happy CMON PEOPLE!!!!!!! why cant we all just be nice and friendly? lets stop this-------> StickyHittyThingy
Back to top Go down
Nightholly
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Nightholly

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:11 pm

Silver is right. Sorry misery.
Back to top Go down
CreamTail
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
CreamTail

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 8:23 am

That RPG site is confusing to get started on...I do RPG on Howrse lol
Back to top Go down
Nightholly
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Nightholly

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 12:46 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
dawnfrost4
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
dawnfrost4

PostSubject: Re: This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:14 am

Yeah Silver is right We need to stop Fighting about this! Go Silver! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
414Ravenstrike

PostSubject: Re: This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:57 am

hey I can't find it what's the name of the site ( PS that doesn't mean warrior cats rpg) I've waited a for my other account to work and they never gotten to it, it's been like a month.

~I'm tough on the outside~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

This is important! All members must read this! You have to read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1