..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meet Hellkit of Dustclan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SkulCandy9

SkulCandy9

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Meet Hellkit of Dustclan Left_bar_bleue100/100Meet Hellkit of Dustclan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Meet Hellkit of Dustclan Empty
PostSubject: Meet Hellkit of Dustclan   Meet Hellkit of Dustclan EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 4:56 pm

(First off, if his name is inappropiate please tell me and I can easily change it Very Happy )
Name: Hellkit
Pelt: Completly black
Eyes: Red
Claws:White
Body:Skinny with a skinny tail, not a lot of fluff on him.
Clan:Dustclan
Personality: Mental-insaine, over protective, keeps to him-self.
Background: He was originaly from a different clan: Bloodclan. That was before his life was destroyed. His friends and family were killed, leaving him barly alive. He was originaly going to be the next leader, after Bone. He was rewarded a bone mask. He wheres it all the time. Bloodclan got into a war between its self. His whole intire life was destroyed. He set out to get away from the danger. He ended up wondering into Dustclan territory. A boarder patrol found him half-alive and took him to the camp. They let him live in Duskclan, seeing it looked like he was put through so much he was named Hellkit. To this day he always wheres his bone mask, never revealing his face.

Meet Hellkit of Dustclan
Page 1 of 1