..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

dogs dogs dogs!!!!!

Go down 
+2
MossTalon_Of_WindClan
bloody7851
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bloody7851

dogs dogs dogs!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: dogs dogs dogs!!!!!   dogs dogs dogs!!!!! EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:28 pm

HELP! HELP! Shocked
Back to top Go down
MossTalon_Of_WindClan
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

Character sheet
Health Bar:
dogs dogs dogs!!!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100dogs dogs dogs!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: dogs dogs dogs!!!!!   dogs dogs dogs!!!!! EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:01 pm

I'LL SAVE U!
Back to top Go down
Brokenimage
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Brokenimage

Character sheet
Health Bar:
dogs dogs dogs!!!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100dogs dogs dogs!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: dogs dogs dogs!!!!!   dogs dogs dogs!!!!! EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 5:22 pm

Oh my god where did all these dogs come from!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.WarriorsHeart.com
MossTalon_Of_WindClan
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: dogs dogs dogs!!!!!   dogs dogs dogs!!!!! EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:44 am

OMG WHAT DO I DO!? WHAT DO I DO!? UM........*Slashes a dog's eye out*
Back to top Go down
Lunaheart
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

PostSubject: Re: dogs dogs dogs!!!!!   dogs dogs dogs!!!!! EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 9:37 pm

LunaHeart Yowled feircly and jumped onto a dog clumsily and bit down HARD on its back "TAKE THAT FOXDUNG!" she yelled
Back to top Go down
MossTalon_Of_WindClan
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: dogs dogs dogs!!!!!   dogs dogs dogs!!!!! EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:40 pm

Mosstalon runs at a dog and slashes it's chest but the dog grabs her afterward "STARCLAN HELP ME!" She screamed as it took her by the leg
Back to top Go down
MossTalon_Of_WindClan
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: dogs dogs dogs!!!!!   dogs dogs dogs!!!!! EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 3:41 pm

MossTalon_Of_WindClan wrote:
How could this happen to me (I DO NOT CLAIM THE SONG!)
I Open my eyes. I Try to see yet I'm blinded by the white light
I can't remember how, I Cant remember why I'm lying here tonight
And I Cant stand the pain and I Cant make it go away, no I cant stand the pain.

How could this happen to me!? I've made my mistakes got nowhere to run
and the night goes on as I'm fading away. I'm sick of this life I Just wanna SCREAM!
How could this happen to me?

Everybody's screaming I Try to make a sound but no one hears me. I'm slippin off the edge I Wanna start this over again. So I try to hold onto a time when Nothing mattered, and I cant explain what happened and I Cant erase the things that I've done.

How could this happen to me!? I've made my mistakes Got nowhere to run
and the night goes on as I'm fading away I'm sick of this life I just wanna SCREAM!
How could this happen to me?

How could this happen to me!? I've made my mistakes got nowhere to run
and the night goes on as I'm fading away I'm sick of this life I just wanna SCREAM!
How could this happen to me

LOVE THE SONG! Sometimes I feel that way since I'm going through alot

Back to top Go down
View user profile Send private message Online

Back to top Go down
Clevertail
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Clevertail

Character sheet
Health Bar:
dogs dogs dogs!!!!! Left_bar_bleue62/100dogs dogs dogs!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (62/100)

PostSubject: Re: dogs dogs dogs!!!!!   dogs dogs dogs!!!!! EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:43 pm

*walks peacefully around, taking a breath out of the camp for once and ears perk at the noise of dogs. spots a dog charging at* "Yikes!" *leaps over dog and sinks claws in its back then hisses* "Dogs!" *Dog charges at me and throws in a bite and i take 3 damage as a block half of it with my claws 'n paws* "Agh!"
Back to top Go down
Clevertail
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Clevertail

Character sheet
Health Bar:
dogs dogs dogs!!!!! Left_bar_bleue62/100dogs dogs dogs!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (62/100)

PostSubject: Re: dogs dogs dogs!!!!!   dogs dogs dogs!!!!! EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:46 pm

*launches teeth into dogs throat and claws across its face leaving the dog on the floor* "Whoa... I sure did save myself there..." *another dog comes racing in* "Another enemy comes every time I'm weakened!" *scatters back in camp and dashes for my nest*
Back to top Go down
WolfStar
Moderators
Moderators
WolfStar

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: dogs dogs dogs!!!!!   dogs dogs dogs!!!!! EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 10:41 pm

Back to top Go down
MossTalon_Of_WindClan
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: dogs dogs dogs!!!!!   dogs dogs dogs!!!!! EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:41 pm

-the dogs shakes Her-
Back to top Go down
WolfStar
Moderators
Moderators
WolfStar

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: dogs dogs dogs!!!!!   dogs dogs dogs!!!!! EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 10:11 pm

http://gbmp.forummotion.com/ <-- Hey guys! Check on this forum here (the link I just posted). It's a GREAT forum with HEAPS of active and friendly members. The reason I ask is because.. This forum closed over a year ago. The Admins closed it down because they got too busy in real life. I know, it's such a shame. But, when this forum closed, I created my own. Heaps and heaps of users from here are now on there. We're a very popular and fun roleplay site where there's constant drama and twists. You'll love it and I promise you, you won't regret it!

Join GBMP TODAY!
http://gbmp.forummotion.com/

- I'm HowlingStar on there, drop me a message and say hey when you join!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dogs dogs dogs!!!!!   dogs dogs dogs!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

dogs dogs dogs!!!!!
Page 1 of 1