..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thistle Fang's Character Sheet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ThistleFang

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Thistle Fang's Character Sheet Left_bar_bleue100/100Thistle Fang's Character Sheet Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Thistle Fang's Character Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Thistle Fang's Character Sheet   Thistle Fang's Character Sheet EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 3:43 pm

Name: Thistle Fang

Age(In Moons Please!): Twenty Moons

Fur Color: Shady Brown with darker brown stripes. There is a similar color to his stripes around the edges of his eyes, and on his ears. His tail and right forepaw are like that, too.

Eye Color: Crystal Blue, with his left eye slightly faded.

Personality: Thistle Claw is loyal, fierce, and very talented with paw to paw combat, but lacks in quick reflexes. Sneak up behind him, and he's a goner. He is very aggressive and doesn't like socializing much, trying his best to keep to himself. There are a small few that can pry him open, though. When they do, he becomes the sweetest tom you'll ever meet. Enjoying the calm and quiet, you can find him napping under a tree or near the stream.

Clan: Sun Clan (?)

Mate: N/A

Kits: N/A

Pic (Optional): (I'll draw one eventually. Tablet is currently charging.)

Misery is a magical unicorn! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Thistle Fang's Character Sheet
Page 1 of 1