..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

secret rouge and loner meeting: creation of the black guilde

Go down 
AuthorMessage

secret rouge and loner meeting: creation of the black guilde  Empty
PostSubject: secret rouge and loner meeting: creation of the black guilde    secret rouge and loner meeting: creation of the black guilde  EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:25 am

a gathering of mostly black cats are gathered at the darkest part of the barn so no one shall here the meeting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: secret rouge and loner meeting: creation of the black guilde    secret rouge and loner meeting: creation of the black guilde  EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:28 am

a big black cat with a huge scar over his eyes (which are blood red) his jet black fur makes it almost impossible to see his body the only thing that you can see clearly is his eyes glowing an ghostly red in the moon light
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: secret rouge and loner meeting: creation of the black guilde    secret rouge and loner meeting: creation of the black guilde  EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:40 am

I yawn and go up to a black and white tom "sparrow when is this BORING meeting going to start its like a ghost town in here!" sparrow sigh and says "we are waiting for more cats to come plus shadow isn't here yet" I wrinkle my nose in disgust " that creepy tom got a job with wolf?!" sparrow nods "yes ever since he almost beat him in a fight"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: secret rouge and loner meeting: creation of the black guilde    secret rouge and loner meeting: creation of the black guilde  EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:49 am

I lay down and roll over on my side " what's this meeting about anyway?" sparrow whispers " I think this is an anti-clan group but i'm not sure it might just be a random rough group some say that the black guild was stationed some where else before but a fire burned down the old base so they want to rebuild here" I perk my ears and sit up " where did you here that?" sparrow points his tail at a dark gray cat with pale yellow eyes sitting next to wolf (the black cat with the scar) " that crow wolf other elite deputy he told my about it and invited my here" I look at crow then he looks straight at me I quickly look away and shudder " creepy"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: secret rouge and loner meeting: creation of the black guilde    secret rouge and loner meeting: creation of the black guilde  EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:18 pm

ALL RIGHT EVERY ONE THIS TOPIC WAS MADE BY ME BUT I HAD TO DELETE MY PROFILE FOR A LITTLE WHILE BUT IM BACK IDK WHY IT JUST PUT GUEST IN THE PLACE WHERE MY NAME USED TO BE BUT ITS OK IM BACK NOW PLEASE ENJOY IF YOU WANT TO
Back to top Go down
*Cloud*
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

PostSubject: Re: secret rouge and loner meeting: creation of the black guilde    secret rouge and loner meeting: creation of the black guilde  EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:27 pm

secret rouge and loner meeting: creation of the black guilde  Z

A tom walks in and looks around, his eyes glowing darkly.
He speaks no but grunts. (he is a young adult tom)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: secret rouge and loner meeting: creation of the black guilde    secret rouge and loner meeting: creation of the black guilde  Empty

Back to top Go down

secret rouge and loner meeting: creation of the black guilde
Page 1 of 1