..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Autumnpaw's new nest!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LeafWhoIsShadowed
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
LeafWhoIsShadowed

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Autumnpaw's new nest! Left_bar_bleue100/100Autumnpaw's new nest! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Autumnpaw's new nest! Empty
PostSubject: Autumnpaw's new nest!   Autumnpaw's new nest! EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 11:13 pm

Autumnpaw got the large amounts of moss and lied them down in a huge, warm, and cozy corner. Her nest was very large... Enough to put double her size in it. As Autumnpaw stuffed her nest with feathers, dandelion petals (they are fuzzy), and some soft-grass-like weeds from the meadow. She unleashed her claws, and kneading on the nest some. She wanted to test it out. She heavily plopped herself down, and took a deep breath. It was so soft! She quickly got up and dusted herself off. As she was heading out of the den, she paused. She almost forgot to add the finishing touches! She lied twigs with her scent markings around her nest, and slowly backed away, with an awkward look on her face. FINALLY! SHE WAS SETTLED!!!
Back to top Go down
Brokenimage
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Brokenimage

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Autumnpaw's new nest! Left_bar_bleue100/100Autumnpaw's new nest! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Autumnpaw's new nest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumnpaw's new nest!   Autumnpaw's new nest! EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 7:10 pm

Hello Autumnpaw!I am your new mentor,Brokenimage.Why don't you go grab some lunch and then get ready to train in the Training Log with Flamepaw,Sunpaw,and me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.WarriorsHeart.com

Autumnpaw's new nest!
Page 1 of 1