..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ravenkit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravenclaw

Ravenkit Empty
PostSubject: Ravenkit   Ravenkit EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:46 am

I'm very short-tempered, but i do have a soft quite side. I have short black furred she cat, blue eyes, one white paw, white tipped tail, and a scar across my eye. Some people are scared of me because of my very long claws. Most of my family was killed by dogs that attacked us. that's how i got my scar. I'm not mean and i would like to have many friends. I'm very fast and agile. i am still pretty small, but i love to climb on rocks. I do need a family though..... oh! and something else i forgot to mention but... no one would adopt me if i did but i have to take the risk. I was born blind, but with very good senses. I'm very lovable and love to play.
Back to top Go down
JirachiWishes
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
JirachiWishes

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Ravenkit Left_bar_bleue100/100Ravenkit Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Ravenkit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenkit   Ravenkit EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:00 pm

"Well Today is your lucky day! you might just get adopted! by me! my name is Icefern. Yes I see why
not many other she-cats nor toms decided to take you in. Because your....blind. I will take good care of you even though im not your real mother. Im trying to a adopted every single kit in need of my help whether blind, a runt, or even ruthless. All I know is that it's against the Warrior Code to leave a kit in need. What do you say, Ravenkit?"

walks towards Ravenkit and snuggles her up.
Back to top Go down
Bushfur
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Bushfur

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Ravenkit Left_bar_bleue96/100Ravenkit Empty_bar_bleue  (96/100)

Ravenkit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenkit   Ravenkit EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:13 pm

I will adopt you I'm Bushfur From sunclan!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ravenkit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenkit   Ravenkit Empty

Back to top Go down

Ravenkit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
..Unleash The Wild Cat Within.. :: Characters :: Join Here-
Jump to: