..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

•Can't Touch This•

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
•Dreamy•
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
•Dreamy•

Character sheet
Health Bar:
•Can't Touch This• Left_bar_bleue100/100•Can't Touch This• Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

•Can't Touch This• Empty
PostSubject: •Can't Touch This•   •Can't Touch This• EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 4:54 pm

•Can't Touch This•
-heyo! this Rp is advanced, so no for example:
hi goldenpaw how r u'' jinx mewed hapily. In stead: Jinx licked her front paw and padded over to her best friend," Goldenpaw, hi how are you?" She mewed happily taking a seat next to her clan mate. Okay? Smile

- Plot is that Jinx a loner in Dust clans territory and joins the clan. Jinx keeps her loner name, she if found by Goldenpaw.

-Are you a fan of warriors? Do you have an account on WCRPG? I am also dreamy on that site maybe Rp with me sometime?

-I you want to know about Jinx and Goldenpaw check out my siggie to see a sort description! Start in this thread by posting your cats name, appearance and or clan. CrazyPanda 
Back to top Go down
•Dreamy•
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
•Dreamy•

Character sheet
Health Bar:
•Can't Touch This• Left_bar_bleue100/100•Can't Touch This• Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

•Can't Touch This• Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Can't Touch This•   •Can't Touch This• EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:55 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
WolfStar
Moderators
Moderators
WolfStar

Character sheet
Health Bar:

•Can't Touch This• Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Can't Touch This•   •Can't Touch This• EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:02 pm

The forum admins and moderators (I, included, but, I am coming here to inform you all) that we have all quit and so there is no one here to enforce the rules, to approve you or to modify topics or even change your username colour.

Here is an active forum you could join, however:
http://gbmp.forummotion.com/

It has wolf and warrior cat RP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

•Can't Touch This• Empty
PostSubject: Re: •Can't Touch This•   •Can't Touch This• Empty

Back to top Go down

•Can't Touch This•
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
..Unleash The Wild Cat Within.. :: DustClan :: DustClan's Camp :: Camp Clearing-
Jump to: