..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi... I'm Swapkit...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Alno

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Hi... I'm Swapkit... Left_bar_bleue100/100Hi... I'm Swapkit... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Hi... I'm Swapkit... Empty
PostSubject: Hi... I'm Swapkit...   Hi... I'm Swapkit... EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:25 pm

Name: Swampkit
Description: Grey pelt with black on tip of tail, and on half of left paw. Blue/grey eyes.
Clan: None
Personality: Brave, Curious, Shy (With new cats), and Loyal
Back to top Go down
crystalheart
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Hi... I'm Swapkit... Left_bar_bleue100/100Hi... I'm Swapkit... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hi... I'm Swapkit...   Hi... I'm Swapkit... EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:12 pm

if you join sunclan then I crystalheart will be your mother and your father will be stitchfur and your sibling will be splashkit
Back to top Go down
http://warriorswish.com
Alno

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Hi... I'm Swapkit...   Hi... I'm Swapkit... EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:45 pm

I will join Sunclan.....
Back to top Go down
Clevertail
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Clevertail

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Hi... I'm Swapkit... Left_bar_bleue62/100Hi... I'm Swapkit... Empty_bar_bleue  (62/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hi... I'm Swapkit...   Hi... I'm Swapkit... EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:02 pm

Can I join SunClan? I'm Clevertail, a brown she-cat with darker brown stripes and purple-blue eyes with a white muzzle. I am 20 moons old. Thank you so much if you let me join. Hi... I'm Swapkit... 1681405500 
Back to top Go down
Clevertail
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Clevertail

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Hi... I'm Swapkit... Left_bar_bleue62/100Hi... I'm Swapkit... Empty_bar_bleue  (62/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hi... I'm Swapkit...   Hi... I'm Swapkit... EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:04 pm

I am not sure about the part where I said I am twenty moons old... I might be younger or older...confused 
Back to top Go down
Greystripe
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Greystripe

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Hi... I'm Swapkit... Left_bar_bleue46/100Hi... I'm Swapkit... Empty_bar_bleue  (46/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hi... I'm Swapkit...   Hi... I'm Swapkit... EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 4:17 pm

Hello, Swapkit Badger, Badger, Badg Badger, Badger, Badg Badger, Badger, Badg Badger, Badger, Badg Badger, Badger, Badg Badger, Badger, Badg Badger, Badger, Badg Badger, Badger, Badg Fatty. :3 
Back to top Go down
Goldenstream

PostSubject: Re: Hi... I'm Swapkit...   Hi... I'm Swapkit... EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:05 pm

hi Swapkit! :Hugglleeeess: 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi... I'm Swapkit...   Hi... I'm Swapkit... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi... I'm Swapkit...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
..Unleash The Wild Cat Within.. :: Characters :: Join Here-
Jump to: