..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dreamfire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreamfire

Dreamfire

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Dreamfire  Left_bar_bleue100/100Dreamfire  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Dreamfire  Empty
PostSubject: Dreamfire    Dreamfire  EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 9:52 am

Name: Dreamfire 

Description: Description: Dreamfire is a gorgeous yet deadly young warrior. Mystery surrounds her like thick black mist while trouble is her best friend. She wasn't a clan-born member, she was a loner who proved to be very useful after fighting off three enemy clan cats when she was first spotted while the other times she would leave piles of fresh kill by the queens' den at night and never being spotted except for one or two times. Dreamfire's eyes are two different colors, the right being a bright, warm,fiery reddish autumn orange that is thought to be a orb of raging fire since it does not have a pupil while the left being a cool and icy mint blue with tiny spots of dark brown in it, and others think that she's some kind of sign. As for her long hair, it's snow white with black strips similar to that of a tiger's. Dreamfire was originally going to be Tigersnow but during the naming ceremony she rejected it and strictly said to the leader "Tiger does not run in my blood nor does snow stain my pelt! I am something that of everyone's dreams! Fire dances within me as my right eye is an window to it and scorches our enemy's soul! I am no Tigersnow, I am Dreamfire!" Some how after a long argument, Dreamfire got her rightful name. From there, she lived on as a normal and loyal clan member who mostly cares and protects the kits and the queens rather than herself and the other warriors. 

Clan: Dust Clan

Mate: What? Sorry but no.

Crushes: Haha, good one.

Skills: Has a forked tongue which she uses to trick other clan cats with, bold and daring in battle or spy missions, swift, and stronger than most. 

Picture: Dreamfire  JCJdswW
Back to top Go down
dawnwillow510
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

Dreamfire  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreamfire    Dreamfire  EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:23 pm

i needs halp :3
Back to top Go down
Dreamfire

Dreamfire

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Dreamfire  Left_bar_bleue100/100Dreamfire  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Dreamfire  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreamfire    Dreamfire  EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:30 pm

Well what do you need help with? Beware, I'm still new so I won't know every thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dreamfire  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreamfire    Dreamfire  Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreamfire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
..Unleash The Wild Cat Within.. :: Characters :: Join Here-
Jump to: