..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This would make it sooo much better.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dawnwillow510
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

This would make it sooo much better. Empty
PostSubject: This would make it sooo much better.   This would make it sooo much better. EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 4:10 pm

they should try to make the latest posts at the top, and make the site less complicated such as finding your way around, and make it a whole lot more interesting site. try ideas from facebook. the rpers here take as long to post as a snail in a footrace. scratch 
Back to top Go down
WolfStar
Moderators
Moderators
WolfStar

Character sheet
Health Bar:
This would make it sooo much better. Left_bar_bleue100/100This would make it sooo much better. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

This would make it sooo much better. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This would make it sooo much better.   This would make it sooo much better. EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 10:39 pm

The forum is closed and was closed over a year ago. But, the forum was not closed correctly, as you can tell. xD That's why the admins and moderators are inactive and never come on here.

http://gbmp.forummotion.com/
Back to top Go down

This would make it sooo much better.
Page 1 of 1