..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RainKit (kit,paw,Shadow, and maybe star) I need a mother and a clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RainShadow

RainKit (kit,paw,Shadow, and maybe star) I need a mother and a clan Empty
PostSubject: RainKit (kit,paw,Shadow, and maybe star) I need a mother and a clan   RainKit (kit,paw,Shadow, and maybe star) I need a mother and a clan EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 7:50 pm

I am 2moons old and i am very ambitious and will do anything to get power if needed. i am a blue gray she-cat with the right eye a neon green and the left blue. I am sweet and kind. I also have a scar across my right eye. When Im mad i get mad and i get really competitive. I love to swim and i am really good at fighting and okay at hunting but i am loveable. i would prefer sunclan and right now i am rainkit when i am a warrior i would like my name to be RainShadow and i would like to be deputy. i also want a family and i am clanborn but a fox took me and i escaped and found my home. when i grow up i would like a mate and kits. Smileaffraidelephant lol! 
Back to top Go down
fleesfire123

PostSubject: Re: RainKit (kit,paw,Shadow, and maybe star) I need a mother and a clan   RainKit (kit,paw,Shadow, and maybe star) I need a mother and a clan EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 6:24 pm

I want her so badly
~fleesfire123
Back to top Go down
WolfStar
Moderators
Moderators
WolfStar

Character sheet
Health Bar:
RainKit (kit,paw,Shadow, and maybe star) I need a mother and a clan Left_bar_bleue100/100RainKit (kit,paw,Shadow, and maybe star) I need a mother and a clan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: RainKit (kit,paw,Shadow, and maybe star) I need a mother and a clan   RainKit (kit,paw,Shadow, and maybe star) I need a mother and a clan EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 10:58 pm

Hey, guys! You all seem like a great bunch of people and sadly.. The forum is closed. The Admins are not active because they're really busy and tried to close the forum over a year ago. But.. If you'd like to join a more active forum where you can get approved and actually enforce the rules and have ENOYABLE and wild RP!, here's one: http://gbmp.forummotion.com/ - I run it myself. It's really great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RainKit (kit,paw,Shadow, and maybe star) I need a mother and a clan   RainKit (kit,paw,Shadow, and maybe star) I need a mother and a clan Empty

Back to top Go down

RainKit (kit,paw,Shadow, and maybe star) I need a mother and a clan
Page 1 of 1