..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greystripe needs a she-cat mate!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Greystripe
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Greystripe

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Greystripe needs a she-cat mate! Left_bar_bleue46/100Greystripe needs a she-cat mate! Empty_bar_bleue  (46/100)

Greystripe needs a she-cat mate! Empty
PostSubject: Greystripe needs a she-cat mate!   Greystripe needs a she-cat mate! EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 5:45 pm

I have been so lonely lately.... and i need some company so ya...... Monkeh! 
Back to top Go down
WolfStar
Moderators
Moderators
WolfStar

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Greystripe needs a she-cat mate! Left_bar_bleue100/100Greystripe needs a she-cat mate! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Greystripe needs a she-cat mate!   Greystripe needs a she-cat mate! EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 10:49 pm

Hey, guys! You all seem like a great bunch of people and sadly.. The forum is closed. The Admins are not active because they're really busy and tried to close the forum over a year ago. But.. If you'd like to join a more active forum where you can get approved and actually enforce the rules and have ENOYABLE and wild RP!, here's one: http://gbmp.forummotion.com/ - I run it myself. It's really great!
Back to top Go down
frostpelt

PostSubject: Re: Greystripe needs a she-cat mate!   Greystripe needs a she-cat mate! EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 2:23 pm

ill be your mate if you need one
Back to top Go down
brightpaw

PostSubject: yes please   Greystripe needs a she-cat mate! EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:48 pm

OMG PLEASEEEEEE LET ME HAVE GREYSTRIPE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ILL LOVE AND CHERISH HIM FOREVER
Back to top Go down
WolfStar
Moderators
Moderators
WolfStar

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Greystripe needs a she-cat mate! Left_bar_bleue100/100Greystripe needs a she-cat mate! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Greystripe needs a she-cat mate!   Greystripe needs a she-cat mate! EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 7:20 pm

Image coprighted © GBMP, users and site content reserved.
Greystripe needs a she-cat mate! Whitew10

Advanced Realistic Roleplay | Non-Literate | Unique Roleplay

The clans we all once loved..Engulfed by flames, ashes took the place where they once stood. Moons and moons passed..The old traditions and stories, the warrior code, still in place as generations came and rose four new clans. The large feuds and battles between the old clans which were formed by the ancestors have been diminished and new rivalries and drama are stirring in the clans. The old clans led easy lives compared to now...Now wolves surround the clans- bordered with each clan, stealing their prey and causing distress to those younger members.

Which path will you take?
Which leader will you put your trust in?
Or will you take the rank of a wolf and learn their ways?

The grass is beneath your paws.
Join us today! Simply click
HERE!

http://gbmp.forummotion.com/
Back to top Go down
harriet4
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Greystripe needs a she-cat mate!   Greystripe needs a she-cat mate! EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 2:14 am

I will be your mate Greystripe. Here is a bit about me.
Name: Silverpelt
Clan: Riverclan
Mum: unknown
Dad: unknown
Mate: none
Kits: none
Pelt: beautiful silver pelt with dark grey stripes. Piercing blue eyes.
Best at: swimming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greystripe needs a she-cat mate!   Greystripe needs a she-cat mate! Empty

Back to top Go down

Greystripe needs a she-cat mate!
Page 1 of 1