..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do i ask out my crush?!?!?!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Greystripe
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Greystripe

Character sheet
Health Bar:
How do i ask out my crush?!?!?!?  Left_bar_bleue46/100How do i ask out my crush?!?!?!?  Empty_bar_bleue  (46/100)

How do i ask out my crush?!?!?!?  Empty
PostSubject: How do i ask out my crush?!?!?!?    How do i ask out my crush?!?!?!?  EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 4:23 pm

The topic is pretty embarrassing Embarassed ,still i need help to ask out my crush!    How do i ask out my crush?!?!?!?  Diamond
Back to top Go down
WolfStar
Moderators
Moderators
WolfStar

Character sheet
Health Bar:
How do i ask out my crush?!?!?!?  Left_bar_bleue100/100How do i ask out my crush?!?!?!?  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

How do i ask out my crush?!?!?!?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do i ask out my crush?!?!?!?    How do i ask out my crush?!?!?!?  EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 10:08 pm

http://gbmp.forummotion.com/ <-- Hey guys! Check on this forum here (the link I just posted). It's a GREAT forum with HEAPS of active and friendly members. The reason I ask is because.. This forum closed over a year ago. The Admins closed it down because they got too busy in real life. I know, it's such a shame. But, when this forum closed, I created my own. Heaps and heaps of users from here are now on there. We're a very popular and fun roleplay site where there's constant drama and twists. You'll love it and I promise you, you won't regret it!

Join GBMP TODAY!
http://gbmp.forummotion.com/

- I'm HowlingStar on there, drop me a message and say hey when you join!
Back to top Go down

How do i ask out my crush?!?!?!?
Page 1 of 1