..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stripepaw

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stripepaw

Stripepaw

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Stripepaw Left_bar_bleue100/100Stripepaw Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Stripepaw Empty
PostSubject: Stripepaw   Stripepaw EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 7:11 pm

Name: Stripepaw

Parents:
Rainleaf, beautiful white and blue-gray she-cat
unknown name, calico rogue tom

Littermate(s):
Leafpaw, calico she-cat with bright green eyes
Frostpaw, white and gray/blue she-cat with frost blue eyes

Mate: none, too young
kits: none, too young

Personality: Pretty, fiery, and has a sharp tongue when necessary. Is kind and caring to all her clanmates, unless given a reason to completely hate you. Her naive and curious personality often leads to unplanned trouble. Is gloomy when it rains,Often can't be found in camp because she likes to visits her kittypet littermates, and refuses to see the dangers of going to visit them. Always brings back some freshkill to show for it though.

Likes: Loves swimming in the lake, climbing trees, and eating fish. If you wake up early enough, you can sometimes catch her up at dawn, watching the sun rise above the trees in the distance. Also loves the snow, because her white and gray coat matches perfectly. Likes leaf-bare.
Dislikes: Sitting still, not knowing what she is eating

i think im supposed to say "Misery is a magical unicorn!" ? I dunno if that's necessary  Shocked I hope to join Sunclan, but I like Dustclan as well. I don't know if I really get to choose. I guess I wait til the moon is over or something, but I am ready to be a warrior. I'm not sure exactly how this works though, so I'm just waiting to get approved into a clan!

Last edited by Stripepaw on Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:30 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I added to the personality, and I forgot to add the rank :3)
Back to top Go down

Stripepaw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
..Unleash The Wild Cat Within.. :: Characters :: Join Here-
Jump to: