..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cat- Approve?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Birchpelt

Birchpelt

Cat- Approve? Empty
PostSubject: Cat- Approve?   Cat- Approve? EmptyWed May 06, 2015 8:35 pm

Birchpelt
I'm a female cream-colored cat with black stripes along my back. I have dark eyes, a shade between brown and black. My main talent is hunting, which leads to me catching more than I can carry most of the time. I'm pretty laid back, but when battle comes, I snap into a serious mood. I'm loyal, playful, and definitely not perfect.
Clan- Dustclan, or I'm hoping it'll be

Note :  I'm not much of a role-player, but I'm starting to. Sometimes, if no one is active, I may take a break from here

Another Note ; ; I have a busy life, so I can't be on here 24/7. I'll try to the best of my ability to get on here daily, though. I will say if I will be gone over the weekend, or something like that.

I think that's it! Bye~
Back to top Go down

Cat- Approve?
Page 1 of 1