..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rainfeather waiting to be approved

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
.Rainfeather.

Rainfeather waiting to be approved Empty
PostSubject: Rainfeather waiting to be approved   Rainfeather waiting to be approved EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 10:27 am

Hello! I am new to RPG sites, and I still need to be approved. Here is my Warrior OC, Rainfeather:

Name: Rainfeather
Breed: Abyssinan, Nebelung, Bombay mix
Clan: n/a (not currently in a Clan)
Position: Warrior
Appearance: Very dark pelt with a bluish gray tinge. She has a large battle scar on her front left paw. Both her eyes are light blue. Rainfeather has long fur and large ears. Her tail is somewhat long and fluffy. She is named "Rain" because of the drought when she was born. Her brother passed away due to lack of hydration, and so she was named Rainkit in honor of her survival of no rain. The "Feather" part is due to her feathery fur on her tail.

Phew! That's all! (I think...) I am sure this site will be a wonderful experience, and I'm very excited to get started! Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
WolfStar
Moderators
Moderators
WolfStar

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Rainfeather waiting to be approved Left_bar_bleue100/100Rainfeather waiting to be approved Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Rainfeather waiting to be approved Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainfeather waiting to be approved   Rainfeather waiting to be approved EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 9:50 pm

Hey! I saw you just joined this forum.

Unfortunately this forum has closed down.

I used to be a moderator here. One of the administrators from here has helped me make a new forum when this forum closed down back in 2011.

You're more than welcome to join the new forum, it's so much more active and there's a lot more fun plots.

The link is here if you wish to come to the forum: http://grassbeneathmypaws.proboards.com/

~ Wolfy.
Back to top Go down

Rainfeather waiting to be approved
Page 1 of 1