..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warrior Cats Movie Preview

Go down 
+3
BuzzardTail
Shadow
LionStride
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Warrior Cats Movie Preview  Empty
PostSubject: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 2:49 am

This Isn't The Official Movie Trailer, But It's Pretty Cool, Enjoy!:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0l6zF5DJcw
Back to top Go down
LionStride
Admin
Admin
LionStride

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Warrior Cats Movie Preview  Left_bar_bleue100/100Warrior Cats Movie Preview  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 3:30 am

I hope they do make a movie, it would be epic if they did. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://wildwarriorsrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 3:51 am

Agreed!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 3:54 am

Sweet! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Admin
Shadow

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Warrior Cats Movie Preview  Left_bar_bleue98/100Warrior Cats Movie Preview  Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 3:10 pm

afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:09 am

:Beareh:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:13 pm

THAT WAS EPIC!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Admin
Shadow

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Warrior Cats Movie Preview  Left_bar_bleue98/100Warrior Cats Movie Preview  Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:59 pm

Yeah. ^.^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:22 am

WARRIOR CATS MOVIE COMING OUT NEXT YEAR Very Happy

OTTERSPLASH Cutekitty!:3
Back to top Go down
BuzzardTail
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
BuzzardTail

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Warrior Cats Movie Preview  Left_bar_bleue100/100Warrior Cats Movie Preview  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 4:04 pm

Really? O.o
Back to top Go down
MiseryCloud
Admin
Admin
MiseryCloud

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 5:48 pm

Meh, Idk. There's been a lot of talk.
Who knows. xD
Back to top Go down
http://gbmp.forummotion.com/
BuzzardTail
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
BuzzardTail

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:05 pm

I never red the books.. So. It will be interesting to see what the movie will be like. IF there is one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 7:12 pm

O3O Dat will be interesting.
Back to top Go down
WolfStar
Moderators
Moderators
WolfStar

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 7:22 pm

I red the books. xD
Back to top Go down
Sheepfur
Moderators
Moderators
Sheepfur

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:33 pm

I Don't Think They'll Make a Movie. If There Was, It'd Be like Rated R, Cause of all the Killing.... xD Or they'd Just take it all out, and the movie wouldn't be anything like the books O.O
Back to top Go down
MiseryCloud
Admin
Admin
MiseryCloud

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:40 pm

Yeah, true, Sheep.
I like the animating that that girl does on Youtube. Our vids in the portal are done by her.
SHE should make a movie. O.O
Back to top Go down
Sheepfur
Moderators
Moderators
Sheepfur

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:49 pm

Yus O_O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 5:25 am

I read that they want to make a movie, but haven't yet. >.<
*goes to watch lady's videos*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 11:40 am

OMG If they did make a movie that would be awesome yay!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WolfStar
Moderators
Moderators
WolfStar

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:20 pm

I agree with you Mis, her vids are great. I love the one where FireStar kills Scourge. xD

https://www.youtube.com/user/AlliKatNya#p/u/3/NaUYUKC37U0
Back to top Go down
Turtlestar. YTF
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Turtlestar. YTF

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Warrior Cats Movie Preview  Left_bar_bleue99/100Warrior Cats Movie Preview  Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 3:38 pm

The authors said that they are working on it, but there won't be one for a while. They also said the animation would be like Aslan from Narnia.
Back to top Go down
WolfStar
Moderators
Moderators
WolfStar

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:06 pm

Epic animation. xDD
Back to top Go down
BuzzardTail
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
BuzzardTail

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:56 am

Sheepfur (Moe) wrote:
I Don't Think They'll Make a Movie. If There Was, It'd Be like Rated R, Cause of all the Killing.... xD Or they'd Just take it all out, and the movie wouldn't be anything like the books O.O

Also.. Would they be RL cats? O.o Or just cartoons... Razz
Back to top Go down
MiseryCloud
Admin
Admin
MiseryCloud

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:21 am

Cartoons. It would be cruel, and like, impossible to use real cats. xD
They'd make it animated, like the lion of Narnia, or like the cat the the Smurfs. It would be very good animation, unless it was a low budget film, but I think if they made a movie, it would be high quality as the books were so popular. xDD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:41 am

EVERYONE would see it, I would
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:51 pm

I don't want them to do the cats like in Narnia or whatever. >:U

And I don't think it'd be rated R, probably PG or PG13 at the most? Because the books aren't graphic at all. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:07 pm

Yeah except maybe scourge
Back to top Go down
Sheepfur
Moderators
Moderators
Sheepfur

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 4:29 pm

Bristlefoot wrote:
And I don't think it'd be rated R, probably PG or PG13 at the most? Because the books aren't graphic at all. :3

Have You Read all the Books? o.o Some are Pretty Bad x3 Battle With BloodClan, The Battle between all 4 clans, Battle at the Mountains, All little battles i can't really remember (xD), Battle with the Beavers, When BrightHeart is attacked by dogs and gets her face like ripped off & SwiftPaw dies, and More that I Can't all remember at this exact Moment xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:40 pm

Read the BloodClan battle, Brightpaw's face thing, battle at the mountains. I know their style, and I don't think they'd be rated R. I've seen a few PG13 movies that are far worse than Warriors, both the books and the films. So, I disagree. .-.
Back to top Go down
Sheepfur
Moderators
Moderators
Sheepfur

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:47 pm

Okay, Well Whatever xD I Doubt they'd Make one anyway :L Erin Hunter Is actually 4 different People, so, They'd all have their own opinions on how they'd want the movie to go. It Seems Difficult o.o I Don't Think The Rating would stop people from seeing it anyways, if they did make one xD
Back to top Go down
WolfStar
Moderators
Moderators
WolfStar

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:18 pm

Yeah, I think so too, Moe. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:36 pm

Good point. xD
Back to top Go down
WolfStar
Moderators
Moderators
WolfStar

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:03 pm

I was shocked when I learned she was four different people. o_O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:04 pm

Ya, Same O.O
Back to top Go down
WolfStar
Moderators
Moderators
WolfStar

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:07 pm

xDD
Back to top Go down
Turtlestar. YTF
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Turtlestar. YTF

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Warrior Cats Movie Preview  Left_bar_bleue99/100Warrior Cats Movie Preview  Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 4:03 am

I.. wasn't. XD You know they hadn't even met when they started the first series?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:07 pm

I KNEW THAT!

I checked in when they were 1, and then when they were 3. And I was really peed off for some reason when they become four. >.<
Back to top Go down
Turtlestar. YTF
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Turtlestar. YTF

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:13 pm

Its only 4 for Seekers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:37 pm

I hate Seekers. >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:12 am

I don't mind them
Back to top Go down
BuzzardTail
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
BuzzardTail

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 5:51 pm

Pfft? You people really read them? O.o Who reads a book about talking cats. xDDDD

O.O Sorry, but it's kinda weird..
I've never red them before.. They sound to babyish.
Back to top Go down
Sheepfur
Moderators
Moderators
Sheepfur

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:46 pm

They're Awesome xP
Back to top Go down
BuzzardTail
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
BuzzardTail

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:50 pm

Do they talk like this: BLAH BLAH BLAH MEOW MEOW.
Back to top Go down
Sheepfur
Moderators
Moderators
Sheepfur

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:31 pm

Nurrh
Back to top Go down
MiseryCloud
Admin
Admin
MiseryCloud

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 8:45 pm

Nah, they are actaully SUPER babyish. I red the age recomend thingy, and it was 11. xDD
I red up to Darkest Hour, and then just had to stop it was a really boring book to me. I prefer something more.. SCARY. The writing in it, well.. I could probably do better. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:18 pm

I just relised that is not the her work Thoose animations have been done on the official warrior cat web by erin hunter she has kinda just added music to it and jumbled it up a bit. But t is cool anyway.
Back to top Go down
BuzzardTail
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
BuzzardTail

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 1:31 am

Totallllyy GAYYY.. xDDDDDD Haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:31 pm

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 2:00 pm

I don't really like the books, either. >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Cats Movie Preview    Warrior Cats Movie Preview  Empty

Back to top Go down

Warrior Cats Movie Preview
Page 1 of 1