..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Life.. And Family.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SnakeHiss
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
SnakeHiss

Character sheet
Health Bar:
My Life.. And Family. Left_bar_bleue100/100My Life.. And Family. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

My Life.. And Family. Empty
PostSubject: My Life.. And Family.   My Life.. And Family. EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 5:29 pm

Mom: Never Knew Her, She Died When I Was A Kit.
Father: Flame.

Brother: Blood.

History: My Brother And I Were Born In A Barn, Old Farmers Barn. My Mother Died Hours After We Were Born, You'd Think It Would Be Hopeless That We Would Survive, But Oddly Enough, We Did. My Father Was One Of The Most Feared Rogues Throughout The Land, He Killed Anyone Who Even Looked At Him, But One Day, He Was Killed, By A Wolf, Who's Name Is Unknown. My Brother Went Red With Rage And Slayed The Wolf. Cats Thought He Was Mad, But When Word Got Out That He Was Son Of Flame, Cats From All Over The Forest Cowardly Hid From Him In Fear That My Brother Will Kill Them. But, As All Things In This World Become Lost Over Time, My Brother Was Eventually Killed. At This Time, I Had Been Living In The Mountains, I Ran Away From My Brother Just Before My Father Died. Now, I Have Decided To Join A Clan, And Hopefully Start Life, As.. New.
Back to top Go down
Sheepfur
Moderators
Moderators
Sheepfur

Character sheet
Health Bar:
My Life.. And Family. Left_bar_bleue100/100My Life.. And Family. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: My Life.. And Family.   My Life.. And Family. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:38 pm

Interesting! O.O
Back to top Go down
MiseryCloud
Admin
Admin
MiseryCloud

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: My Life.. And Family.   My Life.. And Family. EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:41 pm

o.o
Back to top Go down
http://gbmp.forummotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: My Life.. And Family.   My Life.. And Family. EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:09 am

Cool
Back to top Go down
Littlewolf32

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Tigerstar's life   My Life.. And Family. EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:17 am

Mom: Never knew who she was.

Father: never knew who he was.

Brother: Golden claw

History: me and my brother where born in a dead tree trunk. We where just little kits and we never remembered who are parents were. When we got older we moved out of our cozy dead tree trunk. We went hunting a clan appeared it was the river clan, there where to many of them but we manged to fight them off. And in the fight Golden claw lost a part of his ear. I didn't know who the leader was but he yelled out "We will get you and crush you!" I tried to heal Golden claw's wound, but he said that he was ok. A few months past and there was no sign of the river clans. and Golden claw was the oldest but somehow I am stronger then him. Another month past and the river clans returned, Golden claw was defeated and I was alone fighting them off. There where to many of them but I won! the River clan where afraid of me now, and i was a female cat weird huh? But, Golden claw is gone. I cried, then i decided to join a clan. lots of clans fighted me but I won. The thunder clan did not attacked me. However they asked me to join them and I decided to join them. I was 7 moons old i did not need training to become a Warrior, it took me no time to become a Warrior. But, still deep in my heart was sadness I did not really have any one to be with. but then i met this male Tom, his name was Evac. It was love at first sight and then we made ourslefs mates. Evac was from thunder clan as well. and then we had 5 kittens. they were shyly, tio, nest, jhoto and golden claw. I still seek to see my parents and golden claw. I was the strongest Warrior until Evac have been killed by a shadow clan and my kits were now apprentices. and now I am still looking for a new new mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Life.. And Family.   My Life.. And Family. Empty

Back to top Go down

My Life.. And Family.
Page 1 of 1