..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My family tree..

Go down 
+2
Shadow
WolfStar
6 posters
AuthorMessage

My family tree..  Empty
PostSubject: My family tree..    My family tree..  EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:50 am

Parents:
Mother was a medicine cat, who broke the warrior code. Her name was PetalFur. My father was the deputy of our clan, PineClan (Previously a clan on here, but it was deleted after it got reopened), BrackenClaw. When the leader, StoneStar, found out about my fathers relationship with my mother, he was furious. He promised to exile my mother after she gave birth to me, and my sister. But, sadly, she died giving birth to us. My father stayed in the clan, and promised to raise us, but StoneStar was angry with him too, for falling in love with a medicine cat. My father was clever though, he couldn't bare to see his own kits become rogues and die of starvation due to having no milk, so he convinced StoneStar that PetalFur had gotten raped, and that since he loved my mother, he said the kits were his. StoneStar believed it, and allowed my sister and I to be nursed by another queen in the clan. My sister and I grew up, happily in the clan, with our father watching us. But, one day, when my sister and I became apprentices (Just before I met FirePaw), a patrol of CinderClan warriors came charging into our territory, my father was first on the scene, him and a few other warriors fought the CinderClan warriors. But, we were defeated. My father was killed.

Sister:
IcePaw. Beautiful IcePaw.. After my father's death, she got attacked by a badger. It was so hard on me, because she was the last of my living kin.

Previous mate:
I met FirePaw (Now FireBlaze. Current clan; StarClan) after my fathers death, but before my sisters. We ended up training together, and becoming best friends. He was there for me when my sister died, and he helped kept me going. Times back then seemed bleak, I was lucky to have him. A few moons later, we became warriors together, which is around the time StoneStar died, and FlightFeather became FlightStar. I was made deputy. After I was made deputy of PineClan, we became mates. FlightStar's death washed over the clan terribly, it was a hard time for me since I was very close to him. His last wishes were for the clan to die, and fall. (I was actaully made leader, but I was only leader for a week or two, then the clan deleted). After FlightStar's death, a huge fire swept through the clan and burnt everything, our territory was ruined. LionStar, leader of DustClan took us in, and sheltered us, from then on, we stayed in DustClan. Around about.. 10 moons after moving into DustClan, FireBlaze and I had kits, SmokeyKit, PuddleKit, and BlazedKit. The kits were barely 2 moons old when FireBlaze died.

Kits:
PuddleKit, BlazedKit and SmokeyKit.

Current mate:
My current mate is SnakeHiss. I met him after FireBlaze's death. Before FireBlaze died, he yelled at me, and things seemed different, he was acting strangely, and he was no longer the tom I fell in love with. While I was greiving through FireBlaze's death, SnakeHiss was very supportive, he never left me, he stayed by my side, I ended up crushing on him big time, my kits were even calling him daddy. One day, I was in the Nursery, playing with my kits, and SnakeHiss came in, and he said he loved me, and that he wanted to spend every waking minute with me. I was shocked, I never thought Snake would love me, but we ended up becoming mates. I love him so much. I trust him, and I know he wont change, or yell at me like FireBlaze.

Last edited by Mousefur on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WolfStar
Moderators
Moderators
WolfStar

Character sheet
Health Bar:
My family tree..  Left_bar_bleue100/100My family tree..  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

My family tree..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My family tree..    My family tree..  EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:59 pm

EPIC!! WRITE MORE! Wink
Back to top Go down

My family tree..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My family tree..    My family tree..  EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:12 pm

Cool story.
Back to top Go down

My family tree..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My family tree..    My family tree..  EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:59 pm

So, ya boys think its funny my daddy and sister died? Razz :3
Back to top Go down

My family tree..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My family tree..    My family tree..  EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:33 pm

It's great how you wrote it, MouseFur. You should keep it updated. Sorry about the deaths. :3
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Admin
Shadow

Character sheet
Health Bar:
My family tree..  Left_bar_bleue98/100My family tree..  Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)

My family tree..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My family tree..    My family tree..  EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:23 pm

EmberHeart wrote:
It's great how you wrote it, MouseFur. You should keep it updated. Sorry about the deaths. :3
BestPostEva!
Back to top Go down

My family tree..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My family tree..    My family tree..  EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:03 am

Shadow wrote:
EmberHeart wrote:
BestPostEva!

Yesh. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

My family tree..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My family tree..    My family tree..  EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:52 am

Ah. Thanks. :3
Back to top Go down
BuzzardTail
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
BuzzardTail

Character sheet
Health Bar:
My family tree..  Left_bar_bleue100/100My family tree..  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

My family tree..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My family tree..    My family tree..  EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:06 am

BlazedKit is BlazedFire, right? O.o
Back to top Go down
BuzzardTail
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
BuzzardTail

Character sheet
Health Bar:

My family tree..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My family tree..    My family tree..  EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:07 am

Sorry, Then I saw your in your Signature. Kits: BlazedFire.

Haha, Sorry. xD
Back to top Go down
Sheepfur
Moderators
Moderators
Sheepfur

Character sheet
Health Bar:

My family tree..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My family tree..    My family tree..  EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:35 pm

Yush, Buzz xD Good Job at Writing it, Mouse, It's Cool that you've been on the site so long, to see all the Past Clans o.o Did FireBlaze become inactive, or Quit? Or actually make his charrie Die?
Back to top Go down
MossTalon_Of_WindClan
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

Character sheet
Health Bar:

My family tree..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My family tree..    My family tree..  EmptyWed May 15, 2013 6:52 am

OMG SO SAD YET SO COOL! GOOD JOB!
Back to top Go down
Tigersky
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Tigersky

Character sheet
Health Bar:

My family tree..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My family tree..    My family tree..  EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 7:25 pm

I like it.
Back to top Go down
Tigersky
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Tigersky

Character sheet
Health Bar:

My family tree..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My family tree..    My family tree..  EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:10 pm

Mother a SunClan cat (Lightfeather) a white she-cat with blue eyes.Father a SunClan cat (Darkclaw) a black tom with amber eyes.Sisters in SunClan (Featherleaf) a grey tabby with blue eyes,(Littlesky) a small white she-cat.Brothers in SunClan (Birchleaf) a brown tabby green eyes,(Thistletalon) a grey and white tom with amber eyes.Lightfeather padded out of camp a fox attack Darkclaw help Lightfeather but ended up dieing.Lightfeather killed the fox with help Thistletalon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My family tree..  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My family tree..    My family tree..  Empty

Back to top Go down

My family tree..
Page 1 of 1