..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SmokeyKit's Grave.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SnakeHiss
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
SnakeHiss

Character sheet
Health Bar:
SmokeyKit's Grave. Left_bar_bleue100/100SmokeyKit's Grave. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

SmokeyKit's Grave. Empty
PostSubject: SmokeyKit's Grave.   SmokeyKit's Grave. EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:56 pm

SnakeHiss Padded Just Outside The Meadow, He Placed The Limp Kits Body Down On The Ground While He Dug A Hole, Once The Hole Looked Deep Enough, The Large Warrior Picked The Kit Up And Slowly Eased It Into The Hole. "Your Dream Was To One Day Become DustClan's Medicine Cat, Sadly, StarClan Did Not Wish This. StarClan Ended Your Life Short. Even Though I Had Only Known You A Short Time, You Were A Great Kit, You Will Be Missed By Everyone In The Clan. Your Mother Is Beside Herself, She Couldn't Handle Coming Out Here. She Loved You, Very Much, SmokeyKit." SnakeHiss Blinked Away Light Tears Then Covered The Kit Over With Dirt, He Sighed As He Said Goodbye To The Kit For The Last Time. "Rest In Peace, SmokeyKit." He Said As He Snapped A Flower Off A Plant With His Teeth, Then He Lyed It Across The Grave.
SnakeHiss Bowed His Head Sadly And Shuffled Off, Back To Camp.
Back to top Go down
LionStride
Admin
Admin
LionStride

Character sheet
Health Bar:
SmokeyKit's Grave. Left_bar_bleue100/100SmokeyKit's Grave. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

SmokeyKit's Grave. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SmokeyKit's Grave.   SmokeyKit's Grave. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:47 pm

LionStar padded up beside SmokeyKit's grave, he dipped his head to the young kit - paying his respects, then slowly padded back to Camp.
Back to top Go down
https://wildwarriorsrp.forumotion.com

SmokeyKit's Grave. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SmokeyKit's Grave.   SmokeyKit's Grave. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 10:52 pm

She padded in and staired at Smokey's grave, her eyes clouded with sadness. She said quietly, "Oh Smokey, I wish you could be here. Me and Blazed are apprentices now! And you would of been medicine cat apprentice.. But StarClan had a different path for you." She laied down on top of his grave, crying softly. "Oh Smokey... I miss you so much.."
Back to top Go down

SmokeyKit's Grave. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SmokeyKit's Grave.   SmokeyKit's Grave. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:37 am

A cool whisp of wind blew through the meadow.
Back to top Go down

SmokeyKit's Grave. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SmokeyKit's Grave.   SmokeyKit's Grave. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 10:39 pm

She lifts up her hear, sniffing the wind. A faint trace of Smokeykit's scent is in the air. She gives a small smile and stands up, looking up towards the sky. "I love you SmokeyKit, and I will never forget you."
Back to top Go down

SmokeyKit's Grave. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SmokeyKit's Grave.   SmokeyKit's Grave. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:44 pm

Smokey appeared infront of you, tears streaming down his starry cheeks. "Puddle, I miss you." He whimpered, his head hung low. He lifted up his head, revealing his starry blue eyes. "I miss mother to." He meowed. "The she-cat up in StarClan, Her name is GreyWhisper, she told me I could come back down to the forest and see my family when needed, I felt it was needed sister."

(I hope this isn't godmodding)
Back to top Go down

SmokeyKit's Grave. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SmokeyKit's Grave.   SmokeyKit's Grave. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:56 pm

She started crying when she saw you in front if her. "S-Smokey.." She tried to nuzzle you, but she just passed through your body. "I miss you too.."

(It wasn't. I'm sorry I this is though..)
Back to top Go down

SmokeyKit's Grave. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SmokeyKit's Grave.   SmokeyKit's Grave. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:54 am

He nuzzled you, sending a comforting chill through your body. "I will always be here, right beside you, mom and Blazed, I love you so much sister." He meowed, his eyes twinkling. He looked down at his grave, He meowed. "That body in there is not me, That was just my meat suit, my soul will live on inside your heart, sister, forever eternity."

(It wasn't, I am sorry if this is though xDDD)
Back to top Go down
SnakeHiss
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
SnakeHiss

Character sheet
Health Bar:

SmokeyKit's Grave. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SmokeyKit's Grave.   SmokeyKit's Grave. EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:11 am

(Stop Rping SmokeyKit! D:)
Back to top Go down

SmokeyKit's Grave. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SmokeyKit's Grave.   SmokeyKit's Grave. EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:02 pm

She shivered and nodded slowly, "I love you Smokeykit."

Last edited by PuddleSplash on Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

SmokeyKit's Grave. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SmokeyKit's Grave.   SmokeyKit's Grave. EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:38 pm

(Puddle, don't tell Snake to chill. We told Smokey to stop RPing him, he should listen.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SmokeyKit's Grave. Empty
PostSubject: Re: SmokeyKit's Grave.   SmokeyKit's Grave. Empty

Back to top Go down

SmokeyKit's Grave.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
..Unleash The Wild Cat Within.. :: DustClan :: The Hunting Grounds :: Small Meadow-
Jump to: