..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Medicine Cat Den.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

The Medicine Cat Den.  Empty
PostSubject: The Medicine Cat Den.    The Medicine Cat Den.  EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 1:15 am

DuskSong entered, her eyes beaming brightly as she set down many herbs and sorted them into the right places.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Medicine Cat Den.    The Medicine Cat Den.  EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 1:15 am

DuskSong sprawled fresh moss across her den, then padded to the camp.
Back to top Go down
WolfStar
Moderators
Moderators
WolfStar

Character sheet
Health Bar:
The Medicine Cat Den.  Left_bar_bleue100/100The Medicine Cat Den.  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Medicine Cat Den.    The Medicine Cat Den.  EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:29 am

-Runs through, scooting new moss into the dens to make the dens appear less damaged-
Back to top Go down
BuzzardTail
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
BuzzardTail

Character sheet
Health Bar:
The Medicine Cat Den.  Left_bar_bleue100/100The Medicine Cat Den.  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Medicine Cat Den.    The Medicine Cat Den.  EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:09 am

Dips head in and greets DawnSong.
Back to top Go down
BuzzardTail
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
BuzzardTail

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Medicine Cat Den.    The Medicine Cat Den.  EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:26 am

You sorta need to be on more.. Razz

Back to top Go down
BuzzardTail
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
BuzzardTail

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Medicine Cat Den.    The Medicine Cat Den.  EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:27 am

OR we need a new med cat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Medicine Cat Den.    The Medicine Cat Den.  EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 2:07 am

Enters, Swishing Her Tail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Medicine Cat Den.    The Medicine Cat Den.  EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 2:08 am

"I Need Herbs.. Urgently. My Stock Is Low." Pads To The Forest Quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Medicine Cat Den.    The Medicine Cat Den.  EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 2:11 am

Pads In, Places The Leaf Tray Down And Sorts My Fresh Herbs.
Back to top Go down
WolfStar
Moderators
Moderators
WolfStar

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Medicine Cat Den.    The Medicine Cat Den.  EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:41 pm

RainStar pads in. "Hey, DuskSong!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Medicine Cat Den.    The Medicine Cat Den.  EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:05 pm

*Stumbles In, A Few Wounds Splattered Across My Fur* "Hello, DuskSong."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Medicine Cat Den.    The Medicine Cat Den.  EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 4:28 pm

Meadowkit steps in, sniffing at some herbs. "These look cool." She meowed, looking at some parsley. She took a small bite. Minty fresh taste seeped into her mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Medicine Cat Den.    The Medicine Cat Den.  EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 6:55 pm

"No!" DuskSong Frowned. "Do Not Eat Things You See Lying Around, MeadowKit. What's If It Had Been Bad For You, And Had Killed You?" DuskSong Turned To SunGaze And Quickly Pressed Poulticed Marigold Onto SunGaze's Wounds. "That Brawl With BreezeClan. How Dare They Come Across Our Territory." She Said, Wrapping Up The Wounds With Cobwebs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Medicine Cat Den.    The Medicine Cat Den.  EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 7:37 pm

Meadowkit widened her eyes. "I-I'm sorry!" She stammered. "I just thought they were very interesting." She looked at you and SunGaze. "Can I help you? It gets boring after a while, and I want to help you." Meadowkit looked up at you hopefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Medicine Cat Den.    The Medicine Cat Den.  EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:15 pm

"Let's Start Training." DuskSong Said Softly, She Nudged To You Some Cobwebs As Well As Marigold. "What Do These Do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Medicine Cat Den.    The Medicine Cat Den.  EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:07 pm

Meadowpaw smiled happily. "Yay!" She sniffed the herbs and looked at cobwebs. "These I know, they are cobwebs and they stop bleeding. And the other herb, I think its the one that helps nasty wounds get better."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Medicine Cat Den.    The Medicine Cat Den.  EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:26 am

She Coolly Drifted In Through The Entrance, Moss Clamped In Her Jaws. "Mmm." She Mumbled As She Set The Moss Down. "Better Collect More Herbs And See If There Are Any Wounded Cats." She Padded Out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Medicine Cat Den.    The Medicine Cat Den.  EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:39 pm

She brushed past her mentor with a happy trill of greeting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Medicine Cat Den.    The Medicine Cat Den.  EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:50 am

"Ah. MeadowPaw." She meowed, padding up to her apprentice. "May you collect some beech leaves, we need some for carrying herbs, also, chervil." She swished her tail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Medicine Cat Den.    The Medicine Cat Den.  EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:35 pm

"Alright!" She grinned, bouncing off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Medicine Cat Den.    The Medicine Cat Den.  EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:10 am

She nodded with satisfaction, then padded quickly towards the Camp.
Back to top Go down
MiseryCloud
Admin
Admin
MiseryCloud

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Medicine Cat Den.    The Medicine Cat Den.  EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:03 pm

*Limps it, gazing towards DuskSong with flattened ears.* Hey, I err.. Well, hurt my paw whilst out hunting. *Plonks down onto the ground, flashing my paw towards her. A small thorn had been prodded into the flesh of the paw.*
Back to top Go down
http://gbmp.forummotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Medicine Cat Den.    The Medicine Cat Den.  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:10 am

She leaned forward, and pulled the thorn out gently with her teeth, she placed the thorn out of reach then lathered the wound with a marigold poultice. (I can't remember if this is right, I'm just going off the time of my mind here.. c; xDD) "There. How does that feel?" She wrapped your paw in cobwebs to protect it, and seal in the poultice. "You will need to take it easy, but it should heal quickly."
Back to top Go down
MiseryCloud
Admin
Admin
MiseryCloud

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Medicine Cat Den.    The Medicine Cat Den.  EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 8:14 pm

(This was ages ago. O.O)

It feels much better, thank you, Mag. *Bounds away.*
Back to top Go down
http://gbmp.forummotion.com/
Brokenimage
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Brokenimage

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The Medicine Cat Den.    The Medicine Cat Den.  EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 7:39 am

A loner padded in,belly heavy with kits.
"Are you the DuskSong?If so I have had a dream from StarClan saying that it's my destiny to become a medicine-cat.I know everything there is about herbs since I have a guide about it and everything.So please don't say no!I can be of good use,once my kits are born of course which won't be to far off."The loner meowed calmly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.WarriorsHeart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Medicine Cat Den.    The Medicine Cat Den.  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Medicine Cat Den.
Page 1 of 1