..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vengeance is Sweet

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Vengeance is Sweet Empty
PostSubject: Vengeance is Sweet   Vengeance is Sweet EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:20 am

This is merely a short story about my kittypet, Tawners. :3
I sat, meowing loudly at the door to my housefolk's bedroom. After several minutes of yowling, I gave up. When I turned around, squinting my old green eyes, there they were, eating breakfast at the table. Grumbling to myself, I headed over to my food bowl. My nam is Tawny by the way. I have flowing, long tan fur, a white underbelly, white paws and a graying muzzle. My House-

((I have to leave to school, so I will continue it after a healthful day of learning! xDDD
Back to top Go down
BuzzardTail
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
BuzzardTail

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Vengeance is Sweet Left_bar_bleue100/100Vengeance is Sweet Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Vengeance is Sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is Sweet   Vengeance is Sweet EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:19 am

x3 First one to say something. Razz

But, its good. Smile Keep going.
Back to top Go down
MiseryCloud
Admin
Admin
MiseryCloud

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Vengeance is Sweet Left_bar_bleue100/100Vengeance is Sweet Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Vengeance is Sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is Sweet   Vengeance is Sweet EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:43 am

Yush. I likes. :3
Back to top Go down
http://gbmp.forummotion.com/

Vengeance is Sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is Sweet   Vengeance is Sweet EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:47 am

-is on a cauldesac, I have many enemies, for a kittypet. I snarled in my mind, thinking of the never ending list. Stomping to the kitchen I snappishly sniffed around for scraps. One of the young twolegs made a purring sound and picked me up around my belly, dispositing me on the dark brown sofa. Resisting the urge to hiss at her, I curled up on a pillow, giving her the stink-eye. Truefully, I hadn't been outside in days, so Gibs, Sweetie, and Cooper could all have been around my garden a few times. I closed my eyes, trying to get my mind off the tresspassers.
Back to top Go down

Vengeance is Sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is Sweet   Vengeance is Sweet EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 12:32 am

Wow I love it!!!
Back to top Go down
Sheepfur
Moderators
Moderators
Sheepfur

Character sheet
Health Bar:

Vengeance is Sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is Sweet   Vengeance is Sweet EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:43 pm

Good So Far, Add More>:3
Back to top Go down
MiseryCloud
Admin
Admin
MiseryCloud

Character sheet
Health Bar:

Vengeance is Sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is Sweet   Vengeance is Sweet EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:12 pm

YESH. o.o
Back to top Go down
http://gbmp.forummotion.com/
BuzzardTail
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
BuzzardTail

Character sheet
Health Bar:

Vengeance is Sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is Sweet   Vengeance is Sweet EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:09 pm

Agreed. :3
Back to top Go down
WolfStar
Moderators
Moderators
WolfStar

Character sheet
Health Bar:

Vengeance is Sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is Sweet   Vengeance is Sweet EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:13 pm

Add more!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vengeance is Sweet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vengeance is Sweet   Vengeance is Sweet Empty

Back to top Go down

Vengeance is Sweet
Page 1 of 1