..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WolfStar's den

Go down 
+11
Gravestar
wildkiller298
Brokenimage
Thornkit
Bluestar
Littlesong
SpottedHeart
SnakeHiss
BuzzardTail
MiseryCloud
WolfStar
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WolfStar
Moderators
Moderators
WolfStar

Character sheet
Health Bar:
WolfStar's den - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100WolfStar's den - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

WolfStar's den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WolfStar's den   WolfStar's den - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:58 pm

WolfStar glanced up at SpottedHeart, and chuckled, "Oh, hello!" He said happily, nudging her playfully with his large paw, "I'm good! Prey is running well, the clan is growing each sunrise, couldn't be happier. You?"
Back to top Go down
SpottedHeart
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
SpottedHeart

Character sheet
Health Bar:
WolfStar's den - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100WolfStar's den - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: WolfStar's den   WolfStar's den - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:28 pm

"I am very good. Is there anything you need? Maybe a some fresh kill or something?" She grins; Nudging WolfStar with her head.
Back to top Go down
WolfStar
Moderators
Moderators
WolfStar

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: WolfStar's den   WolfStar's den - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:49 pm

WolfStar shook his head, smiling contently "No, im fine, thank you!" He chuckled, batting at your muzzle with his paw.
Back to top Go down
SpottedHeart
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
SpottedHeart

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: WolfStar's den   WolfStar's den - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:44 pm

SpottedHeart laughs. She takes her paw and swats WolfStars ear playfully.
Back to top Go down
WolfStar
Moderators
Moderators
WolfStar

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: WolfStar's den   WolfStar's den - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:18 pm

WolfStar smirked and nipped at SpottedHeart's ear, playfully, "I feel like a kit, playing around," he admitted, a deep purr following.
Back to top Go down
SpottedHeart
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
SpottedHeart

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: WolfStar's den   WolfStar's den - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:41 pm

SpottedHeart smiles and laughs "I agree! But, it can be so relaxing and fun!". She pauses staireing at WolfHowl and pounces him.
Back to top Go down
Littlesong
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: WolfStar's den   WolfStar's den - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 8:06 am

Littlesong walks in and places a fish in front of wolfstar. "Hello wolfstar!" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Bluestar

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: WolfStar's den   WolfStar's den - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:23 pm

Hello leader of Dustclan!
Back to top Go down
MiseryCloud
Admin
Admin
MiseryCloud

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: WolfStar's den   WolfStar's den - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 2:18 am

Unrealistic. -.-
Back to top Go down
http://gbmp.forummotion.com/
Thornkit

PostSubject: Re: WolfStar's den   WolfStar's den - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 3:14 pm

A small wail is heard from outside the den. A small tabby she-kit lays outside.
Back to top Go down
Thornkit

PostSubject: Re: WolfStar's den   WolfStar's den - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 3:16 pm

Tabby kit mewls helplessly, peering up with big hazel eyes.
Back to top Go down
Brokenimage
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Brokenimage

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: WolfStar's den   WolfStar's den - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:05 pm

:<3:
As soon as SpottedHeart came in,Brokenimage burst in.
"You might not know me Wolfstar but you know my father.His name is Brokenstar.Because of this I was drivin out by my Birth-Clan,MountainClan.They live in the mountains.So I came here when I fell in love with a tom called Ghostfang.So now I want to join DustClan.Can I?It's ok if you say no though.I mean like if you want to learn more about me you could always just read my story Brokenimage's tortured past,before SunClan.I was part of SunClan,but I couldn't really do anything.So I bailed.Plz let me join!Plzzzzzzzzzz!
Back to top Go down
http://www.WarriorsHeart.com
wildkiller298

PostSubject: Re: WolfStar's den   WolfStar's den - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 5:50 am

How do you make friends?
cat 
Back to top Go down
Gravestar

PostSubject: Re: WolfStar's den   WolfStar's den - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:17 am

This place is so dead why I logged in today thinking of having fun
Back to top Go down
WolfStar
Moderators
Moderators
WolfStar

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: WolfStar's den   WolfStar's den - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 8:58 pm

My den O_O
Back to top Go down
Echofur
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Echofur

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: WolfStar's den   WolfStar's den - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:26 am

my i join you? im a light grey she-cat mate(none but wants one) tick her off to far she get in rage mode good thinker good hunter fighter and(mentor) she has odd purple eyes
Back to top Go down
Echofur
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Echofur

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: WolfStar's den   WolfStar's den - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:35 am

anyone one line?
Turrtlle<3 
Back to top Go down
WolfStar
Moderators
Moderators
WolfStar

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: WolfStar's den   WolfStar's den - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 10:09 pm

http://gbmp.forummotion.com/ <-- Hey guys! Check on this forum here (the link I just posted). It's a GREAT forum with HEAPS of active and friendly members. The reason I ask is because.. This forum closed over a year ago. The Admins closed it down because they got too busy in real life. I know, it's such a shame. But, when this forum closed, I created my own. Heaps and heaps of users from here are now on there. We're a very popular and fun roleplay site where there's constant drama and twists. You'll love it and I promise you, you won't regret it!

Join GBMP TODAY!
http://gbmp.forummotion.com/

- I'm HowlingStar on there, drop me a message and say hey when you join!
Back to top Go down
XxdarkheartxX

XxdarkheartxX

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: WolfStar's den   WolfStar's den - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 5:29 pm

hello, I'm Darkpaw. I was wondering if i could join, i know i'm only 14 but i love warriors. Can i join? If u want some ''history'' on my cats life thats ok! Warriorlove 
Back to top Go down
Bluesplash
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: WolfStar's den   WolfStar's den - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 10:26 am

Blue paw walks nervously up to clan. " ummm.. Hello w-wolf star I'm blue paw c-can I join your clan? My clan does not like me but I don't know why..."
She says. She walks a fox length backwards with glittering eyes. "Please?"
Back to top Go down
Bluesplash
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: WolfStar's den   WolfStar's den - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 11:22 am

"I think I heard firestar calling me uh bye!" Runs to clan
Back to top Go down
WolfStar
Moderators
Moderators
WolfStar

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: WolfStar's den   WolfStar's den - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 8:14 pm

Hey guys,

I'm Wolfy. Smile Nice to meet you!

I'm a moderator on this forum, Wildwrriorsrp. This forum closed down back in 2012, yet users still continue to join. The administrators and moderators have left and requested that users stopped coming on here. When this forum here closed, the majority of the members went to GBMP (my forum). Some of the old members from here still roleplay and are now on GBMP.

You're welcome, in fact, we'd love to have you join GBMP which is an active warrior cat (and wolf) roleplay forum. It still has similar rules and plots like this forum.

http://grassbeneathmypaws.proboards.com/

- Jason / Wolfy.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpelt
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: WolfStar's den   WolfStar's den - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 2:55 am

The young queen padded into his den then dipped her head "Hello.. Im Dawnpelt, I would like to join Dustclan" she purred softly

----------------------------------
Small, shecat, light brown with white underbelly and patches on her fur, has baby blue eyes.
------------------------------------------------------------
Mate: Died moons ago, looking for different one..
--------------------------------------------------------------
Kits: Nearly born just 2 more moons, thinking it'll be 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WolfStar's den   WolfStar's den - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WolfStar's den
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
..Unleash The Wild Cat Within.. :: DustClan :: Leader's Den-
Jump to: