..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

May I join Dustclan?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Spottedpebble

May I join Dustclan? Empty
PostSubject: May I join Dustclan?   May I join Dustclan? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:22 pm

Name: Spottedpebble
Position: hopefully medicine cat but i would settle for warrior
Clan: Dustclan
History: Spottedkit sat underneath a bramble patch wide-eyed and fur bristling she could hear her mother screeching. Her brother Wispkit and sister Dawnkit sat beside her when all of a sudden she heard a loud ripping of fur and her mothers wimper. She raced out of the patch to see a brown tom crouched over her mother saying "I told you one day i'd get revenge" and she hissed loud enough for him to hear. In an instant
he turned around and raced toward her when all of a sudden a long legged tom raced through the bushes behind her. The brown tom hissed and jumped on the the other tom. Rolling in a screeching mass of fur she raced across the clearing to her mother. "I love all of you and want you to take care of your brother and sister" her mother said sadly "im tired now i will see you soon but you need to carry on without me""I love you Spottedkit" and her mother died.At that moment the fighting broke up and the brown tom raced off into the bushes he came from. "Hello i am Blackleg of Dustclan" the black tom said sweetly "do you have a father or someone to go to?" "no we don't may we come to your clan for temporary shelter please?"she responded. "Well how do you think I could turn down three little kits, I would never forgive myself"he purred loudly and all four of them padded through the bushes to the Dustclan camp.
Personality: Friendly, eager to learn, curious, helpful, and protective
Description: A calico and tortoiseshell she-cat with blue eyes, white paws and white spots
Back to top Go down
MiseryCloud
Admin
Admin
MiseryCloud

Character sheet
Health Bar:
May I join Dustclan? Left_bar_bleue100/100May I join Dustclan? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: May I join Dustclan?   May I join Dustclan? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:30 am

DustClan already has a medicine cat, but I'm sure you could join as a warrior. Smile
Approved~ Smile
Back to top Go down
http://gbmp.forummotion.com/
WolfStar
Moderators
Moderators
WolfStar

Character sheet
Health Bar:
May I join Dustclan? Left_bar_bleue100/100May I join Dustclan? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: May I join Dustclan?   May I join Dustclan? EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:12 pm

Welcome to DustClan, I'm the leader, Wolfy. :3
Back to top Go down
Rabbitpaw

PostSubject: Re: May I join Dustclan?   May I join Dustclan? EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:36 am

Name: Rabbitpaw
Fur Color: Light brown with thick darker brown stripes, long-furred
Eye Color: Moss green
Personality: Strong, very kind, always ready for anything
Clan: DustClan
Mate: N/A
Kits: N/A
Pic: http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=Light+brown+tabby+cat&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&qscrl=1&nord=1&rlz=1T4ADFA_enAU475AU476&biw=1024&bih=618&tbm=isch&tbnid=BLWdeIN7S65QGM:&imgrefurl=http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-26953795/stock-photo-adult-maine-coon-brown-tabby-with-white-cat-on-brown-patched-leather-background.html&docid=rQur4RHCHocIrM&imgurl=http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/166090/166090,1237479150,1/stock-photo-adult-maine-coon-brown-tabby-with-white-cat-on-brown-patched-leather-background-26953795.jpg&w=338&h=470&ei=hOocUL3KKeq8iAft04CIBg&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=463&vpy=54&dur=2314&hovh=265&hovw=190&tx=82&ty=150&sig=100099481538824328346&page=3&tbnh=131&tbnw=94&start=39&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:12,s:39,i:238
Extras: Rabbitpaw had no actual family, as he was found as a small kit alone. Ever since, he was always greatful for DustClan taking him in. Rabbitpaw had one love, Darkpaws.
Back to top Go down
WolfStar
Moderators
Moderators
WolfStar

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: May I join Dustclan?   May I join Dustclan? EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:59 pm

You need to wait until an Admin approves you, you can't just post in approved characters.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Admin
Shadow

Character sheet
Health Bar:
May I join Dustclan? Left_bar_bleue98/100May I join Dustclan? Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)

PostSubject: Re: May I join Dustclan?   May I join Dustclan? EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:18 pm

You're approved, RabbitPaw. But, next time, post your character information under 'join here' and don't post UNTIL you have been approved by an Admin

Admins Use, ONLY.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May I join Dustclan?   May I join Dustclan? Empty

Back to top Go down

May I join Dustclan?
Page 1 of 1