..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Border with the Rogues

Go down 
+10
blackpaw
Scarletflame
Goldenkit
Mintkit
Sheepfur
Dawncloud
Shadow
CreekStorm
MiseryCloud
Fox
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Fox
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Fox

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Border with the Rogues Left_bar_bleue100/100Border with the Rogues Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Border with the Rogues Empty
PostSubject: Border with the Rogues   Border with the Rogues EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:48 am

Fox pads by, she sniffs the ground and looks around. Careful not to cross the border.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Border with the Rogues   Border with the Rogues EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:17 pm

*Watches her*
Back to top Go down
Fox
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Fox

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Border with the Rogues Left_bar_bleue100/100Border with the Rogues Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Border with the Rogues   Border with the Rogues EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:25 pm

Fox pricks up her ears, she looks around, she had a weird feeling someone was watching her. Her tail twitched in antipication. (Sorry for my spelling xD) She narrowed her eyes, "Hello?" She mewed, to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Border with the Rogues   Border with the Rogues EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:34 pm

( No it's fine )

*Comes out of the bushes his ginger pelt ruffling in the soft breeze his dark green eyes lock on her* "Hello"
Back to top Go down
Fox
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Fox

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Border with the Rogues   Border with the Rogues EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 1:43 pm

Fox turns and looks at the male, her ears flatten on her head. She takes a few careful steps back, she gives a low, quiet hiss at the other cat. She wasn't one to be very talkative.

(Fox doesn't really like other cats normally xD)

Last edited by Fox on Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Border with the Rogues   Border with the Rogues EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:31 pm

*Growls*
Back to top Go down
Fox
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Fox

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Border with the Rogues   Border with the Rogues EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:02 pm

She sighs, "I don't want any trouble.."
Back to top Go down
MiseryCloud
Admin
Admin
MiseryCloud

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Border with the Rogues   Border with the Rogues EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:08 pm

Fox wrote:
Fox turns and looks at the male, her ears flatten on her head. She takes a few careful steps back, she gives a low, quiet hiss at the brute. She wasn't one to be very talkative.

(Psssst. Why did you call him a brute? A brute is a beast O.O xDDDD)
Back to top Go down
http://gbmp.forummotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Border with the Rogues   Border with the Rogues EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:30 pm

"Well I don't ethier"
Back to top Go down
Fox
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Fox

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Border with the Rogues   Border with the Rogues EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:33 pm

She nods and sits down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Border with the Rogues   Border with the Rogues EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:34 pm

"I'm Beestinger"
Back to top Go down
Fox
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Fox

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Border with the Rogues   Border with the Rogues EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:35 pm

She flicks her tail and nods, "I'm Fox."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Border with the Rogues   Border with the Rogues EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:37 pm

"Loner I'm Guessing?"
Back to top Go down
Fox
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Fox

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Border with the Rogues   Border with the Rogues EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:39 pm

She nods, "I'm related to FoxStar. She used to lead NightClan, but I never found the use of being in a clan.. Unless I had a good reason to be in one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Border with the Rogues   Border with the Rogues EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:42 pm

*Nods* "Oh, so..."
Back to top Go down
Fox
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Fox

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Border with the Rogues   Border with the Rogues EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:44 pm

She tilts her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Border with the Rogues   Border with the Rogues EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:44 pm

-Stands up- "I better go"
Back to top Go down
CreekStorm
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
CreekStorm

Character sheet
Health Bar:

*Sits soundlessly in the shadows, watching the SunClan cat and the loner carefully.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Border with the Rogues   Border with the Rogues EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:46 pm

*Stands up padding past Creek*
Back to top Go down
CreekStorm
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
CreekStorm

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Border with the Rogues   Border with the Rogues EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:47 pm

*Narrows eyes towards BeeStinger, then shoots a glare towards the loner.*
Back to top Go down
Fox
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Fox

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Border with the Rogues   Border with the Rogues EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:47 pm

She flicks her ears, narrowing her eyes at the other cat, then darts off towards the barn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Border with the Rogues   Border with the Rogues EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:49 pm

*Scoffs* "Is Beign Nice Against The Warrior Code" *Flicks Tail Padding Off*
Back to top Go down
CreekStorm
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
CreekStorm

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Border with the Rogues   Border with the Rogues EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:53 pm

*Frowns.* I never said it was.

Last edited by CreekStorm on Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Border with the Rogues   Border with the Rogues EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:54 pm

*Ignores her padding into the shadows*
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Admin
Shadow

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Border with the Rogues Left_bar_bleue98/100Border with the Rogues Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)

PostSubject: Re: Border with the Rogues   Border with the Rogues EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 7:24 pm

Shadow stared at the clan cat, curiosity beaming in his cold yellow eyes. He padded along the border line, ensuring he did not cross.
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: The Border   Border with the Rogues EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:44 pm

She rubs a near the border. She sniffs and smells a fox. She goes straight into deffensive mode. She yowls a warning for the other cats and yowls for backup.

Last edited by Dawncloud on Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Border with the Rogues   Border with the Rogues EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:57 pm

Pads off rogue territory, entering SunClan territory, tail sweeping merrily across the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sheepfur
Moderators
Moderators
Sheepfur

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Border with the Rogues   Border with the Rogues EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:28 pm

Sheepfur trotted past, and glanced over at the rouge, narrowing her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Border with the Rogues   Border with the Rogues EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:45 pm

(you just ignored the fox ? Lol)
Pads away.
Back to top Go down
Sheepfur
Moderators
Moderators
Sheepfur

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Border with the Rogues   Border with the Rogues EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:10 pm

(I meant to say Fox. LOLfail O.O xDD)
Back to top Go down
CreekStorm
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
CreekStorm

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Border with the Rogues   Border with the Rogues EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 12:36 am

*Brushes past, frowning at the stench of fox.*
Back to top Go down
Dawncloud
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Dawncloud

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Fox!   Border with the Rogues EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:24 pm

Dawloud races towards the two cats fox on Sunclan territory! she mews
Back to top Go down
CreekStorm
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
CreekStorm

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Border with the Rogues   Border with the Rogues EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:36 pm

*She glances to DawnCloud, smiling warmly, pads nimbly back to camp.*
Back to top Go down
Mintkit
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Mintkit

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Border with the Rogues   Border with the Rogues EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 4:53 pm

*Runs past dawncloud eyes wide terror* "HELP!!!THERE'S A FOX CHASING ME!!!!" affraid
Back to top Go down
Goldenkit
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Goldenkit

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Border with the Rogues   Border with the Rogues EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:00 pm

*Follows Mintkit screaming* "HEEEELP!!!"
Back to top Go down
Scarletflame
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Scarletflame

PostSubject: Re: Border with the Rogues   Border with the Rogues EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:25 pm

"WHAT!!!???" *Picks up kits by the scruff and runs as fast as she possibly can to the camp,then goes to report to Turtlestar*
Back to top Go down
blackpaw
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
blackpaw

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Border with the Rogues Left_bar_bleue47/100Border with the Rogues Empty_bar_bleue  (47/100)

PostSubject: Re: Border with the Rogues   Border with the Rogues EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 9:31 am

a small tabby cat with a pitch black tail and a gaping wound in his shoulder stumbles onto sunclan hunting ground his parents were killed by the same badger that gave him the wound, he falls to the floor hoping that someone will find him before he passes out
"help" he weakly mews "help"
he keeps mewing this through the night
"help me" "please help me" and "mother mother mother"
his mews get weaker and his last thought before passing out is,
"no one is coming"
Our EPIC members!
Silversong

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Border with the Rogues   Border with the Rogues EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 8:53 pm

*Gasps* "Poor thing!!!" *Picks up and carries to Vinepool,the Sunclan med. cat*
Back to top Go down
Fuzzywing
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Fuzzywing

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Border with the Rogues   Border with the Rogues EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 2:44 pm

can someone tell me the story so i can jion
Back to top Go down
Silversong
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Silversong

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Border with the Rogues   Border with the Rogues EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 7:07 pm

I don't know the story
Back to top Go down
Brokenimage
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Brokenimage

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Border with the Rogues   Border with the Rogues EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 10:06 am

"Hmmm."Brokenimage mews.
Creekstorm looked mad and Beestinger kept looking at Creekstorm.
"They must of had a quarrel."Brokenimage meows before going back inside of the nursery.
Back to top Go down
http://www.WarriorsHeart.com
MossTalon_Of_WindClan
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Border with the Rogues   Border with the Rogues EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:00 pm

Mosstalon watched them
[quote]
How could this happen to me (I DO NOT CLAIM THE SONG!)
I Open my eyes. I Try to see yet I'm blinded by the white light
I can't remember how, I Cant remember why I'm lying here tonight
And I Cant stand the pain and I Cant make it go away, no I cant stand the pain.

How could this happen to me!? I've made my mistakes got nowhere to run
and the night goes on as I'm fading away. I'm sick of this life I Just wanna SCREAM!
How could this happen to me?

Everybody's screaming I Try to make a sound but no one hears me. I'm slippin off the edge I Wanna start this over again. So I try to hold onto a time when Nothing mattered, and I cant explain what happened and I Cant erase the things that I've done.

How could this happen to me!? I've made my mistakes Got nowhere to run
and the night goes on as I'm fading away I'm sick of this life I just wanna SCREAM!
How could this happen to me?

How could this happen to me!? I've made my mistakes got nowhere to run
and the night goes on as I'm fading away I'm sick of this life I just wanna SCREAM!
How could this happen to me

LOVE THE SONG! Sometimes I feel that way since I'm going through alot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Border with the Rogues   Border with the Rogues EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:38 pm

a golden tom and a light grey tom stalk in the shadows of the borders they watch the clan cats with caution then the golden tom quietly growls " owl why are we observing CLAN CATS?! they wont follow our ways and they are close minded and not the most friendly cats around they wont believe us if we tell them what were looking for and if they DO believe they US they wont believe in our spirits of old and-" "hush eagle eye! we are just watching out for the chosen one" eagle eye mumbles and lowers his body more then a little calico she cat and a silver she cat stalk to them and join them owl grins at the sight of silver " hello silver and wonder" silver nods and flattens her self to the ground Border with the Rogues 1731118669
Back to top Go down
MossTalon_Of_WindClan
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Border with the Rogues   Border with the Rogues EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 12:42 pm

Mosstalon flicked her ears and looked the way of Owl, Wonder, Eagle Eye, and Silver Hmm? she thinks. "Who's there?" she hisses "Come out or I'm coming in!" she unsheathed her claws and approached where they were I better be careful. My life is miserable but I don't want to die! she thought
Back to top Go down
MossTalon_Of_WindClan
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Border with the Rogues   Border with the Rogues EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 12:46 pm

MossTalon_Of_WindClan wrote:
Mosstalon flicked her ears and looked the way of Owl, Wonder, Eagle Eye, and Silver Hmm? she thinks. "Who's there?" she hisses "Come out or I'm coming in!" she unsheathed her claws and approached where they were I better be careful. My life is miserable but I don't want to die! she thought
__________________________________________________________________________________
I was a queen
My kits died
My Mate treated my like dirt
I Was a loner
I was taken in by a wonderful leader
I am now Sunclan
I am MOSSTALON
Back to top Go down
MossTalon_Of_WindClan
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Border with the Rogues   Border with the Rogues EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 2:17 pm

MiseryCloud wrote:
Fox wrote:
Fox turns and looks at the male, her ears flatten on her head. She takes a few careful steps back, she gives a low, quiet hiss at the brute. She wasn't one to be very talkative.

(Psssst. Why did you call him a brute? A brute is a beast O.O xDDDD)
Y u say a WALRUS is ur man? also I may be under aged for him but ur man is cute :Hugglleeeess:  jk! I don't have a crush on him but he IS cute:RedSwift: 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Border with the Rogues   Border with the Rogues Empty

Back to top Go down

Border with the Rogues
Page 1 of 1