..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adoptables/Clickies

Go down 
+4
Sheepfur
WolfStar
SwampReed
Shadow
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Admin
Shadow

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Adoptables/Clickies Left_bar_bleue98/100Adoptables/Clickies Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)

Adoptables/Clickies Empty
PostSubject: Adoptables/Clickies   Adoptables/Clickies EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:41 pm

This is just an announcement about things edited, or changed on the forum.
Firstly, Misery and I have decided to add something new to the forum! Its a place where you can post all your adoptable creatures or 'clickies' the more you click, the more they level, the more they survive. Those things. Very Happy I've also removed the forum 'Love' as its pretty much the same as Heartache and mate-seeking.

Another thing I wanted to mention was that the Current Clan trouble is over, it ended rather quickly as not many people played along. I think SunClan cats didn't even mind the fox being on their territory Razz And, I kind of forgot to reply to the comments at DustClan. There will be another Clan trouble soon, and there will be an upcoming Gathering!

Don't forget to advertise this site on as many other webs as possible! Remember; More members, more fun. Smile

Enjoy~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adoptables/Clickies   Adoptables/Clickies EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:11 pm

Thanks for the update. ^^ I agree with the Love thing, and though I won't be using the Adoptables/Clickables section I do think it's a good idea. The only one I use is Dragon Cave and that isn't an Adoptables OR a click site petsite. :3

Last edited by Cactus on Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SwampReed
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
SwampReed

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Adoptables/Clickies Left_bar_bleue100/100Adoptables/Clickies Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Adoptables/Clickies   Adoptables/Clickies EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:27 pm

Dragon Cave is a click site, isn't it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adoptables/Clickies   Adoptables/Clickies EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:43 pm

Technically, but it's different. Pets only take one week to reach full growth. Also, they die if they don't. :3

Confused click site with petsite. >.<

Oh and Shadow or Mis, is there a planned date for the next gathering? Anytime soon? I'd like Cactus to join a Clan so. :3 If it's alright with Wolfy maybe she can join in time to tag along.
Back to top Go down
WolfStar
Moderators
Moderators
WolfStar

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Adoptables/Clickies Left_bar_bleue100/100Adoptables/Clickies Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Adoptables/Clickies   Adoptables/Clickies EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:59 pm

Mm. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Sheepfur
Moderators
Moderators
Sheepfur

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Adoptables/Clickies   Adoptables/Clickies EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:16 pm

Actually Dragoncaves is technically a click site. You need views and unique views for your dragons to grow or they just die.

I'm glad a clickskis place has been added. :3
Back to top Go down
ScarletFire
Mini Moderators
Mini Moderators
ScarletFire

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Adoptables/Clickies   Adoptables/Clickies EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:50 am

Eh, It's a good idea, but I probably wont use the clickies section. xD
Back to top Go down
Sheepfur
Moderators
Moderators
Sheepfur

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Adoptables/Clickies   Adoptables/Clickies EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:52 am

I will! xDDD I lubs my clickies. :3
Back to top Go down
ScarletFire
Mini Moderators
Mini Moderators
ScarletFire

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Adoptables/Clickies   Adoptables/Clickies EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:57 am

Idk I think it's kinda boring xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adoptables/Clickies   Adoptables/Clickies EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 6:02 am

Sheepfur wrote:
Actually Dragoncaves is technically a click site. You need views and unique views for your dragons to grow or they just die.

I'm glad a clickskis place has been added. :3

That's what I said. xD
And a click site is by definition a website where adoptable type creatures need clicks to grow, the fact that they die is unique to Dragon Cave and maybe precious few others. Doesn't really matter but. . . .

If you're obsessive like I am, you have to be right about everything. Especially Dragon Cave. o.o
Back to top Go down
WolfStar
Moderators
Moderators
WolfStar

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Adoptables/Clickies   Adoptables/Clickies EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:56 pm

You're very contradicting, Cactus. You said that DragonCave isn't an adoptable site or a clicky site then you change your mind and say it is the second your corrected? xD
Also, I know what you told Ocean. Dundundundddduuuun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adoptables/Clickies   Adoptables/Clickies EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:59 pm

It isn't an adoptable site, I made a mistake of saying it wasn't a clicky site. As I've said, I said it wasn't a click site when I meant it wasn't a petsite. :3

And what did I say to Ocean? I don't use CB. O.o
Back to top Go down
WolfStar
Moderators
Moderators
WolfStar

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Adoptables/Clickies   Adoptables/Clickies EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:02 pm

Don't lie, I wasn't born yesterday.
I don't know the difference between adoptable site and click site. Is a click site where the creatures rely on clicks for survival? And adoptable site where you just adopt random creature things?
Back to top Go down
Sheepfur
Moderators
Moderators
Sheepfur

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Adoptables/Clickies   Adoptables/Clickies EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:04 pm

Adoptable sites are were you get creatures and you just raise them with clicks, and they can evolve into different things, and I think Click sites are where they need it in a certain time frame or they die. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adoptables/Clickies   Adoptables/Clickies EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:05 pm

Adoptables grow without clicks, click sites need clicks to grow, but usually if they aren't clicked they simply don't grow, instead of dying.

And I dont know what I said to Ocean. That is probably because I didn't. True, I USED to use CB, but that ended a while ago.
Back to top Go down
WolfStar
Moderators
Moderators
WolfStar

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Adoptables/Clickies   Adoptables/Clickies EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:28 pm

I know who you are on CB. I can't remember if you posted it to Splash or Ocean, but I know for a fact its you. I remember you telling me. So don't claim you didn't say anything to her when I know for a fact, you did. Also, awhile ago as in under a month? Because I remember you joined DeathClan on an account awhile ago, I forgot what your user was though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adoptables/Clickies   Adoptables/Clickies EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:56 pm

Look. I don't care what you think, and you don't have to believe me. But I do not use CreatureBreeder. I did over three, maybe four months ago. So if you think I'm lying, well, that's your problem. And unless this argument is going to actually get somewhere, I'd rather take it to PM as opposed to discussing it here.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Admin
Shadow

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Adoptables/Clickies Left_bar_bleue98/100Adoptables/Clickies Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)

PostSubject: Re: Adoptables/Clickies   Adoptables/Clickies EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:10 pm

Yeah, continue that discussion via pm, please.
Back to top Go down
lovestreak
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

PostSubject: Re: Adoptables/Clickies   Adoptables/Clickies EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:14 pm

hello a queen trotted up
Back to top Go down
lovestreak
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

PostSubject: Re: Adoptables/Clickies   Adoptables/Clickies EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:17 pm

"u there?"
Back to top Go down
MiseryCloud
Admin
Admin
MiseryCloud

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Adoptables/Clickies   Adoptables/Clickies EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:18 pm

Stop RPing here, this is NOT an RP topic.
Your clan is SunClan, so RP here; https://wildwarriorsrp.forumotion.com/c6-sunclan
Back to top Go down
http://gbmp.forummotion.com/
ScarletFire
Mini Moderators
Mini Moderators
ScarletFire

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Adoptables/Clickies   Adoptables/Clickies EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:50 pm

xDDD
Back to top Go down
MiseryCloud
Admin
Admin
MiseryCloud

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Adoptables/Clickies   Adoptables/Clickies EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:04 am

UPDATE (Edit)

The rules have been slightly modified, not dramatically changed, but it may be a good idea to re-read the rules.
The Welcome PM has been updated and edited to ensure new users settle in quicker and smoother than previously, please, feel free to give suggestions/tips on the Welcome PM which can be found in a topic in the Announcement section of the forum.

I have also added a clan list section to the forum. Moderators will be able to edit messages posted there so that they can assist with updating the member list. Leaders, try update it as much as possible, the Mods and Admins will try to update it when we can, but, yeah, your clan, your stuffs. xDD
Back to top Go down
http://gbmp.forummotion.com/
SnakeHiss
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
SnakeHiss

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Adoptables/Clickies   Adoptables/Clickies EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:44 am

Oh! That's A Really Good Idea. Smile Although, I Probably Wont Use The Section Much, Myself. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adoptables/Clickies   Adoptables/Clickies Empty

Back to top Go down

Adoptables/Clickies
Page 1 of 1