..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meet My Character!!!

Go down 
+2
Turtlestar. YTF
Ravenfeather
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravenfeather

Ravenfeather

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Meet My Character!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100Meet My Character!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Meet My Character!!! Empty
PostSubject: Meet My Character!!!   Meet My Character!!! EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:40 am

Name: Ravenfeather
Age(In Moons Please!): 16 Moons
Fur Color: Pitch black with white paws and a white belly
Eye Color: Bright hazel
Personality: Shy and kind, and fierce when upset or towards her enemys
Clan: SunClan
Mate: Searching (Comment if you want to be my mate ^^)
Kits: None yet
Pic(Optional): It's below
Extras: She has unusually long claws and fangs, and once in a while, her paws glow randomly X3
Meet My Character!!! Birdstar

Last edited by Crowfeather on Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Character!!!   Meet My Character!!! EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:45 am

Hi, welcome to the site. ^^ You probably shouldn't have a name that is directly from the Warriors books--Crow as a suffix is fine, and Feather as a suffix is fine, but Crowfeather together might not be accepted. :I
Back to top Go down
Turtlestar. YTF
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Turtlestar. YTF

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Meet My Character!!! Left_bar_bleue99/100Meet My Character!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Character!!!   Meet My Character!!! EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:50 am

Hi! As you want to join my Clan, I wouldn't really want a name right from the books. And welcome to the site! (:
Back to top Go down
Sheepfur
Moderators
Moderators
Sheepfur

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Meet My Character!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100Meet My Character!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Character!!!   Meet My Character!!! EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:39 pm

I'm just curious, what's wrong with a name from the books? xD I'v never heard something about book names brought up before. o.o Especially since we've had names from the books on here before. Like Mousefur, Buzzardtail, Ect.
Back to top Go down
Turtlestar. YTF
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Turtlestar. YTF

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Meet My Character!!! Left_bar_bleue99/100Meet My Character!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Character!!!   Meet My Character!!! EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:03 pm

I just think it's... unoriginal? And like... copying?
And Buzzardtail is from the books? O.O
Back to top Go down
Sheepfur
Moderators
Moderators
Sheepfur

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Character!!!   Meet My Character!!! EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:19 pm

The whole idea of Warrior cats could be considered copying, since it was taken from a book. But, I guess I see what you mean.

And yes, Buzzardtail is the deputy of SkyClan from when it was chased from the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Character!!!   Meet My Character!!! EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:43 pm

Cats like Buzzardtail, who were only mentioned in the books and not really notable characters, or Mousefur, is a very well-known, and common name.

Crowfeather is both an unusual name and an important character throughout several books.
Back to top Go down
Sheepfur
Moderators
Moderators
Sheepfur

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Character!!!   Meet My Character!!! EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:52 pm

Well, Mousefur is mentioned in alot of the books too, I don't see why that makes her less important then Crowfeather because she uses what we consider common names. 'Crow' and 'Feather' are used a lot too though, so. But, whatever. It's not my decision.
Back to top Go down
Turtlestar. YTF
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Turtlestar. YTF

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Character!!!   Meet My Character!!! EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:01 pm

If it's that much of an arguement, she can keep her name.(:
Back to top Go down
Sheepfur
Moderators
Moderators
Sheepfur

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Character!!!   Meet My Character!!! EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:02 pm

I wasn't trying to change your mind, I'm just wondering why Book names were suddenly a problem. x3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Character!!!   Meet My Character!!! EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:02 pm

Mousefur is mentioned but Crowfeather is a freaking prophecy cat. xD

But I guess the arguement's over anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Turtlestar. YTF
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Turtlestar. YTF

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Character!!!   Meet My Character!!! EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:04 pm

I know you were. XD. But whateverrr. :3
Back to top Go down
WolfStar
Moderators
Moderators
WolfStar

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Character!!!   Meet My Character!!! EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:25 pm

o_O Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Ravenfeather

Ravenfeather

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Character!!!   Meet My Character!!! EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:45 pm

Fine, I'll change it. See? Changed it.
Back to top Go down
WolfStar
Moderators
Moderators
WolfStar

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Character!!!   Meet My Character!!! EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:52 pm

That's considerate of you, although, I, personally, didn't see why it needed to be changed.
If you just wait, I'm sure that an Admin will be on soon. Smile
Why don't you cme to the chatbox? Its at the bottom of the home page.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Admin
Shadow

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Meet My Character!!! Left_bar_bleue98/100Meet My Character!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Character!!!   Meet My Character!!! EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:13 pm

There was no need for you to change your name, Crow/Raven. You can use Crow if you want or you can stick with Raven. It's your choice Smile

Admins Use, ONLY.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Character!!!   Meet My Character!!! EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:46 pm

Sorry, for giving you a hard time about it. :I On most sites I'm from, names from the books aren't allowed, so I assumed it was the same here. Won't do it again.
Back to top Go down
Hazelstorm

Hazelstorm

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Character!!!   Meet My Character!!! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 5:56 pm

Oh hey I'm new here. But not new to Warriorcats roleplay! C:
Name: Hazelstorm
Roleplay example: Hazelstorm creeped through the forest, cautiously peeking around. She listened for the sound of scampering feet. *Pitter*. She followed the sound, watching a mouse scramble around his den. She watched each footstep, waiting for the right opportunity to pounce. The mouse stopped, to inspect a leaf. Hazelstorm took little steps, and pounced, killing it in one bite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet My Character!!!   Meet My Character!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet My Character!!!
Page 1 of 1