..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum members wanted desperately!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Willowstorm

Forum members wanted desperately! Empty
PostSubject: Forum members wanted desperately!   Forum members wanted desperately! EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:39 pm

Hi guys!

I'm Willow. Wow, i love your forum. It looks amazing! The forum that i have is kinda almost dead, so im really just looking for new members.

Please dont delete me, just hear me out.

the URL is www.warriorclan.forumotion.com and we're kinda desperate for members. Even if you dont want to join, please just have a look around. I'm open for suggestions, and ideas to change it around.

Willowstorm Wink
Back to top Go down
Sweetflower
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

PostSubject: Re: Forum members wanted desperately!   Forum members wanted desperately! EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:10 pm

"HEY GENIUS YOU'R NOT ON ADS!!!Besides this sight is OVIOUSLY dead,so who's gonna read it,also I have an account on that sight and it SUCKS!!!" Evil or Very Mad Suspect Mad
Back to top Go down
Willowstorm

PostSubject: Re: Forum members wanted desperately!   Forum members wanted desperately! EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:11 am

Hey, dont murder someone who just wants to have a sucessful forum!

And why does it suck??? I can block you.
Back to top Go down
Sweetflower
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

PostSubject: Re: Forum members wanted desperately!   Forum members wanted desperately! EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:11 pm

Well,even if you were on ads and the site didn't suck,nobody would read it anway,this site got canceled a few weeks ago,and I'mreally the only player who logs on anymore,see we have 221 players,and only 3 ever come on:Me,Twilight,And Nightholly.
Back to top Go down
Willowstorm

PostSubject: Re: Forum members wanted desperately!   Forum members wanted desperately! EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:14 pm

You three can come on to my forum, and we'd give you moderation rights, and you wouild be able to roleplay!

You still didnt explain why my site sucks.
Back to top Go down
Sandflight

PostSubject: Re: Forum members wanted desperately!   Forum members wanted desperately! EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:29 pm

Um you guys...once I get approved there'll be four people on Razz
Back to top Go down
Sandflight

PostSubject: Re: Forum members wanted desperately!   Forum members wanted desperately! EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 7:30 pm

Well really five. :s
Back to top Go down
Sweetflower
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

PostSubject: Re: Forum members wanted desperately!   Forum members wanted desperately! EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 5:04 pm

I know, but I posted that WAAAY before you joined I'm pretty sure.Oh,and you don't need to get approved to start posting,since ther aren't any moderators/administrator to approve you OR tell you off.And Willowstorm,your site sucks since there isn't any way to go into the camp,and there isn't even ONE active player.
Back to top Go down
Silversong
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Silversong

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Forum members wanted desperately! Left_bar_bleue100/100Forum members wanted desperately! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Forum members wanted desperately!   Forum members wanted desperately! EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:37 pm

There are lots more Sweetflower:Arrowfoot,Mintkit,Goldenkit,Lilypaw,Willowshine,Cougarblaze,Loonytunes25,
Fuzzywing146,Scarletflame,Me,Snowkit32(He/Her just made a account) and LOTS more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum members wanted desperately!   Forum members wanted desperately! Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum members wanted desperately!
Page 1 of 1