..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cookies nofur home

Go down 
+4
Prettipaws
Silverwind
Twilight
Cookie
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Cookie

Cookie

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Cookies nofur home Left_bar_bleue100/100Cookies nofur home Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Cookies nofur home Empty
PostSubject: Cookies nofur home   Cookies nofur home EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:21 pm

*leaps on top of the fence,and stares around,then see's the forest and shivers* "I hope that there aren't any forest cats around!"
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Twilight

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Cookies nofur home Left_bar_bleue100/100Cookies nofur home Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Cookies nofur home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cookies nofur home   Cookies nofur home EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 2:12 pm

Twilightfur stalks carefully in the undergrowth around the fence post ,and with a yowl,leaps on cookie hisses and bares her teeth."You hoped wrong!"she hisses.
Back to top Go down
Cookie

Cookie

Character sheet
Health Bar:

Cookies nofur home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cookies nofur home   Cookies nofur home EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:49 am

"AAAHHH" *Srabbles desperatley* "W-W-What do you want with me?"
Back to top Go down
Silverwind
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Silverwind

Cookies nofur home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cookies nofur home   Cookies nofur home EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:08 pm

*walks allong the fences* "these must be where the nofur live and they must trap cats in here and make them kittypets!"
Back to top Go down
Prettipaws
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Prettipaws

Character sheet
Health Bar:

Cookies nofur home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cookies nofur home   Cookies nofur home EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 9:25 pm

OOC: If any of you don't know who I am I am new so yeah.
IC: Prettikit walked cautiously through forest sniffing, "I am lost from Dustclan. No one cares about me," she ran aimlessly through the forest crying the whole time. Arrives at house. Notices lots of action and steps back away from the chaos.
Back to top Go down
swift

swift

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Cookies nofur home Left_bar_bleue95/100Cookies nofur home Empty_bar_bleue  (95/100)

Cookies nofur home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cookies nofur home   Cookies nofur home EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 3:45 pm

*carfuly watches from a hill* "at least im not a agresseve like those cats!" says swift with agresseveness is his mildly squeaky voice

Back to top Go down
netherboy12
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

Cookies nofur home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cookies nofur home   Cookies nofur home EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 12:46 pm

goes in you to do not fight please or i will kill you both
Back to top Go down
Hawkwing
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

Cookies nofur home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cookies nofur home   Cookies nofur home EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:19 am

hawkwing watched with amusment he then said "one less kittypet but lets not shed blood
Back to top Go down
CatInATopHat

CatInATopHat

Character sheet
Health Bar:

Cookies nofur home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cookies nofur home   Cookies nofur home EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:59 pm

*scrambles up fence,my collar signaling the cats that I'm here* "Cookie?" *jumps down*

.:OOC:. My name is Ash. I'm black with white spots and a baby blue collar with a bell.

.:IC:.    *tackles Hawkwing* *points at Cookie with my tail then looks at Hawkwing*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cookies nofur home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cookies nofur home   Cookies nofur home Empty

Back to top Go down

Cookies nofur home
Page 1 of 1