..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

May i join Sunclan

Go down 
+7
twilightstorm
Wotto
Brokenimage
silverstorm
silverwing
Arrowfoot
Jewelkit
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Jewelkit

May i join Sunclan Empty
PostSubject: May i join Sunclan   May i join Sunclan EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 12:13 pm

pretty please let me join Sunclan. my cat name is Jewelkit. so please let me join sunclan i will be nice kind and storng when it comes ot fighting. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arrowfoot
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Arrowfoot

Character sheet
Health Bar:
May i join Sunclan Left_bar_bleue100/100May i join Sunclan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

May i join Sunclan Empty
PostSubject: Re: May i join Sunclan   May i join Sunclan EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 7:57 pm

Of course you can join!!!In fact,we actually NEED you to join because everbody keeps joining Dustclan!!!You can find queens to take care of you in Sunclan too!!!Their names are:Willowshine,Silverflower,Sweetflower,Ivorymoon,Lovestreak(She got banned so never mind her),and Silversong(My mate).To decide which one you want the most go to join here then look up these cats and find out how nice they are!!!

Last edited by Arrowfoot on Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Bar:
May i join Sunclan Left_bar_bleue100/100May i join Sunclan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

May i join Sunclan Empty
PostSubject: Re: May i join Sunclan   May i join Sunclan EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 6:09 pm

may i join Sunclan? im new i am silverkit ive always wanted my warrior name to be SilverWING. i am full of courage and will be an excellent apprentice. elders and queens eat first. the leaders word is the warrior code. i know it all and im just a kit. i will work hard i promise. i would fight until my very last breath for my clan, if i had one to live in...... please consider letting me join. i will be loyal......
Back to top Go down
Arrowfoot
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Arrowfoot

Character sheet
Health Bar:

May i join Sunclan Empty
PostSubject: Re: May i join Sunclan   May i join Sunclan EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 6:10 pm

Of course you can join Sunclan!!!
Back to top Go down
silverwing
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
silverwing

Character sheet
Health Bar:

May i join Sunclan Empty
PostSubject: Re: May i join Sunclan   May i join Sunclan EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 7:07 pm

thank you i dont know if im approved yet though Razz
Back to top Go down
silverstorm

May i join Sunclan Empty
PostSubject: Re: May i join Sunclan   May i join Sunclan EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 1:48 pm

Can Ijion I want to be a queen
Back to top Go down
Brokenimage
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Brokenimage

Character sheet
Health Bar:

May i join Sunclan Empty
PostSubject: Re: May i join Sunclan   May i join Sunclan EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:58 am

Hi I'm Brokenimage and well I used to be a rouge so can I join?PLZ!If not ill just join DustClan!
Back to top Go down
http://www.WarriorsHeart.com
Wotto

May i join Sunclan Empty
PostSubject: May i please join SunClan?   May i join Sunclan EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 7:52 pm

I am loyal and brave and will like to join SunClan as Windsong.
Back to top Go down
twilightstorm

May i join Sunclan Empty
PostSubject: Re: May i join Sunclan   May i join Sunclan EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 8:52 pm

may i pleeze join sun clan my name is twilightkit and i know the warrior code and every thing about it so pleeze
Back to top Go down
Destinystar

Character sheet
Health Bar:

May i join Sunclan Empty
PostSubject: Re: May i join Sunclan   May i join Sunclan EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 12:48 pm

I need guidance of how to rp does anybody know how? I'm lost I don't even know how to post!
Back to top Go down
WolfStar
Moderators
Moderators
WolfStar

Character sheet
Health Bar:

May i join Sunclan Empty
PostSubject: Re: May i join Sunclan   May i join Sunclan EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 9:59 pm

Sorry. But.. The forum actually closed well over a year ago. But, the Admin's closed it.

You're more than welcome to join my forum? A lot of the old users from here are on there. In fact, the majority of them are. xD

http://gbmp.forummotion.com/
Back to top Go down
Owlface
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

May i join Sunclan Empty
PostSubject: Re: May i join Sunclan   May i join Sunclan EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:51 pm

Hello I'm Owlface may I join sun clan?
Back to top Go down
MiseryCloud
Admin
Admin
MiseryCloud

Character sheet
Health Bar:

May i join Sunclan Empty
PostSubject: Re: May i join Sunclan   May i join Sunclan EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 3:54 am

Read the comment above your post, OwlFace. A MODERATOR commented.
Back to top Go down
http://gbmp.forummotion.com/
Sponsored content

May i join Sunclan Empty
PostSubject: Re: May i join Sunclan   May i join Sunclan Empty

Back to top Go down

May i join Sunclan
Page 1 of 1