..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gingerkit, lost kit, willing to be accepted into any clan.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Khazgrim

Gingerkit, lost kit, willing to be accepted into any clan. Empty
PostSubject: Gingerkit, lost kit, willing to be accepted into any clan.   Gingerkit, lost kit, willing to be accepted into any clan. EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 8:38 pm

Meet Gingerkit. The poor little abandoned kit wandering in the forest, looking for a home. He's tired, hungry, and will die if not taken in. He has quite a few scratches that could be infected and needs to be looked at by a medicine cat. ((For all dem medicine cats, this is only slightly infected, needs to be treated now.)) 1st clan to 'find' and take him in gets him. ((As for me, I've read quite a lot of the warrior books and I know quite a bit of lore.))
Back to top Go down
rosepaw

PostSubject: Re: Gingerkit, lost kit, willing to be accepted into any clan.   Gingerkit, lost kit, willing to be accepted into any clan. EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:15 pm

*drinks milk* oh hi! want some milk? Gingerkit, lost kit, willing to be accepted into any clan. 4019594939
Back to top Go down
rosepaw

PostSubject: Re: Gingerkit, lost kit, willing to be accepted into any clan.   Gingerkit, lost kit, willing to be accepted into any clan. EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:16 pm

Khazgrim wrote:
Meet Gingerkit. The poor little abandoned kit wandering in the forest, looking for a home. He's tired, hungry, and will die if not taken in. He has quite a few scratches that could be infected and needs to be looked at by a medicine cat. ((For all dem medicine cats, this is only slightly infected, needs to be treated now.)) 1st clan to 'find' and take him in gets him. ((As for me, I've read quite a lot of the warrior books and I know quite a bit of lore.))
:Hide:
Back to top Go down
Bushfur
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Bushfur

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Gingerkit, lost kit, willing to be accepted into any clan. Left_bar_bleue96/100Gingerkit, lost kit, willing to be accepted into any clan. Empty_bar_bleue  (96/100)

PostSubject: Re: Gingerkit, lost kit, willing to be accepted into any clan.   Gingerkit, lost kit, willing to be accepted into any clan. EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:30 pm

Do you eat prey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gingerkit, lost kit, willing to be accepted into any clan.   Gingerkit, lost kit, willing to be accepted into any clan. Empty

Back to top Go down

Gingerkit, lost kit, willing to be accepted into any clan.
Page 1 of 1