..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

cats who walk with the shinning moon base (short name: moon cats base)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

cats who walk with the shinning moon base (short name: moon cats base) Empty
PostSubject: cats who walk with the shinning moon base (short name: moon cats base)   cats who walk with the shinning moon base (short name: moon cats base) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:16 pm

a silver she cat and a small calico she cat pad into a shimmering cave in the middle of the cave is a small pond that lines up with the moon when the moon is full other cats are laying down and grooming while a ghostly white tom with gray paws stares at the pond "spirit?" says the silver she cat the white tom looks back "oh hello silver and wonder did you see anything interesting today?" "nothing really" says wonder the calico kit spirit nods then looks at silver " may I talk to you in privet silver" silver nods and whispers to wonder " could you give us some privacy wonder?" wonder bows her head and pads off "what is it spirit?" sprit looks at the round pond and sigh " moon says we must find the cat with the power of the stars before the moon and the pond are lined with each other" silver gasp and meows "but that's only a half moon away we don't have much time!" spirit sighs and looks up at the cave ceiling " I know eagle eye and owl have been searching with the power of the birds of prey but their vision only goes so far..." spirit looks at silver " if we don't find the star cat soon then slayer and the dark moon cats will take over and enslave all the cats in the lower valley" spirit sighs " may the spirits of old be with the clans"
Back to top Go down

cats who walk with the shinning moon base (short name: moon cats base)
Page 1 of 1