..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Autumnpaw's early start into the warrior world!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LeafWhoIsShadowed
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
LeafWhoIsShadowed

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Autumnpaw's early start into the warrior world! Left_bar_bleue100/100Autumnpaw's early start into the warrior world! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Autumnpaw's early start into the warrior world! Empty
PostSubject: Autumnpaw's early start into the warrior world!   Autumnpaw's early start into the warrior world! EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 11:36 pm

I am an apprentice, Autumnpaw, from Dustclan! Please look at my info for my cat at the Join Here form. If you are a young warrior, or old apprentice I'm the one you might be looking for! I might relate to you in many ways, with my open-going personality, and my social-butterfly welcome! Hope I'm the one for you! sunny sunny :Hugglleeeess:

P.S. I want someone who is mysterious and rebel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Autumnpaw's early start into the warrior world!   Autumnpaw's early start into the warrior world! EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 7:32 pm

Autumnpaw, I am SpottedJaw, a sixteen moon old cat with white and beige fur who would love to be your mate!
Back to top Go down
Brokenimage
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Brokenimage

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Autumnpaw's early start into the warrior world! Left_bar_bleue100/100Autumnpaw's early start into the warrior world! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Autumnpaw's early start into the warrior world!   Autumnpaw's early start into the warrior world! EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 1:15 pm

SPOTTEDJAW!!!!!I'm YOUR mat remeber!?
Back to top Go down
http://www.WarriorsHeart.com
RaggedPaw
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
RaggedPaw

PostSubject: Re: Autumnpaw's early start into the warrior world!   Autumnpaw's early start into the warrior world! EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:17 pm

Hello, Autumnpaw. My name is Volefoot and I am interested in being your mate. I am 8 moons old, I have white fur with black stripes, and I would be a great mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autumnpaw's early start into the warrior world!   Autumnpaw's early start into the warrior world! Empty

Back to top Go down

Autumnpaw's early start into the warrior world!
Page 1 of 1