..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nightshade needs a mate and kits (toms only) unless you kit then i need 3 she-kits

Go down 
+2
Frostsong77
nightshade
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nightshade

nightshade needs a mate and kits (toms only) unless you kit then i need 3 she-kits Empty
PostSubject: nightshade needs a mate and kits (toms only) unless you kit then i need 3 she-kits   nightshade needs a mate and kits (toms only) unless you kit then i need 3 she-kits EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 6:57 pm

attention all toms i need a mate he must be a warrior nightshade needs a mate and kits (toms only) unless you kit then i need 3 she-kits 1731118669
no kitty pets
other than that i need a mate and i need at least 6 kits 3 toms and 3 she-kits nightshade needs a mate and kits (toms only) unless you kit then i need 3 she-kits 4019594939
Back to top Go down
Frostsong77

nightshade needs a mate and kits (toms only) unless you kit then i need 3 she-kits Empty
PostSubject: Re: nightshade needs a mate and kits (toms only) unless you kit then i need 3 she-kits   nightshade needs a mate and kits (toms only) unless you kit then i need 3 she-kits EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:16 pm

hi!! im frostkit and id like to be your she-kit! heres my form:

name: frostkit
history: nuthin. im a kit!
Back to top Go down
http://kittycatsrule.web
StirCrazy2000

StirCrazy2000

Character sheet
Health Bar:
nightshade needs a mate and kits (toms only) unless you kit then i need 3 she-kits Left_bar_bleue100/100nightshade needs a mate and kits (toms only) unless you kit then i need 3 she-kits Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: nightshade needs a mate and kits (toms only) unless you kit then i need 3 she-kits   nightshade needs a mate and kits (toms only) unless you kit then i need 3 she-kits EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 7:25 pm

Hello there! I'm Dawnkit and I can be one of your she-kits Smile

Name: Dawnkit
history: JUST BORN
Physical appearance: chocolate tortoiseshell and white she-kit with green eyes Turrtlle<3 
Back to top Go down
ultimatewarriorsfan

ultimatewarriorsfan

Character sheet
Health Bar:
nightshade needs a mate and kits (toms only) unless you kit then i need 3 she-kits Left_bar_bleue100/100nightshade needs a mate and kits (toms only) unless you kit then i need 3 she-kits Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Could i be one of your she kits?   nightshade needs a mate and kits (toms only) unless you kit then i need 3 she-kits EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 10:25 am

Could I be one of your kits please
Back to top Go down
WhiteWolf

PostSubject: Re: nightshade needs a mate and kits (toms only) unless you kit then i need 3 she-kits   nightshade needs a mate and kits (toms only) unless you kit then i need 3 she-kits EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 2:34 pm

Hi I'm Tigerkit, I am 1 moon old and I am a she-kit. My anightshade needs a mate and kits (toms only) unless you kit then i need 3 she-kits 2Q==pprence is a hazel kit with black stripes
Back to top Go down
Fluffywarrior
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: nightshade needs a mate and kits (toms only) unless you kit then i need 3 she-kits   nightshade needs a mate and kits (toms only) unless you kit then i need 3 she-kits EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:26 pm

Kits don't have apprentices.
I would love to be one of your kits, Nightshade.
If you want me just say.
If you have three she-kit already that's fine.*sniffles*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nightshade needs a mate and kits (toms only) unless you kit then i need 3 she-kits   nightshade needs a mate and kits (toms only) unless you kit then i need 3 she-kits Empty

Back to top Go down

nightshade needs a mate and kits (toms only) unless you kit then i need 3 she-kits
Page 1 of 1