..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flatkit has been abandoned

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xxIcepool_Blazeheart

xxIcepool_Blazeheart

Location : Why would you wanna know anyway? You wanna rob ma stuff or summat? Great Frostclan.

Flatkit has been abandoned Empty
PostSubject: Flatkit has been abandoned   Flatkit has been abandoned EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:25 am

I am Flatkit, a tortoiseshell she cat with one blue eye and one today coloured eye. No she cats want me cos of my broad face. I was born without my hind left foot, which makes me look weak. All these markings of a runt made my mother abandoned me, but there's another reason. There was a fire in our nest, and in haste to get out my mother left me behind like she didn't care about me.
So don't you abandon me aswell. Sad
Back to top Go down
Bushfur
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Bushfur

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Flatkit has been abandoned Left_bar_bleue96/100Flatkit has been abandoned Empty_bar_bleue  (96/100)

Flatkit has been abandoned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flatkit has been abandoned   Flatkit has been abandoned EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:24 pm

I'm Bushfur I will be your adopted mother
Back to top Go down

Flatkit has been abandoned
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
..Unleash The Wild Cat Within.. :: Characters :: Join Here-
Jump to: