..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate

Go down 
+3
crystalheart
Bushfur
CrystalWing
7 posters
AuthorMessage
CrystalWing
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
CrystalWing

Character sheet
Health Bar:
BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate Left_bar_bleue100/100BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate Empty
PostSubject: BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate   BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 4:44 pm

BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate Graphi10
 BlazeStorm mewed
" will anyone love me for who I am he said sadly
He needed to hunt.

BlazeStorm
Mate: wanys one
Kits: wants some
Appearence: Handsome brown tabby with Aqua eyes
Tom
StormClan.BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate 2013-013

Last edited by CrystalWing on Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorcatsrpg.com
CrystalWing
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
CrystalWing

Character sheet
Health Bar:
BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate Left_bar_bleue100/100BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate   BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 4:45 pm

oops the white cat is CrystalWing
Back to top Go down
CrystalWing
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
CrystalWing

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate   BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 4:47 pm

BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate 19404110
 BlazeStorm in real life
Back to top Go down
Bushfur
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Bushfur

Character sheet
Health Bar:
BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate Left_bar_bleue96/100BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate Empty_bar_bleue  (96/100)

PostSubject: Re: BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate   BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 4:57 pm

What clan??
Back to top Go down
CrystalWing
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
CrystalWing

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate   BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:04 pm

DuskClan
Back to top Go down
crystalheart
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate   BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:13 pm

I think you mean dustclan
Back to top Go down
http://warriorswish.com
Bushfur
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Bushfur

Character sheet
Health Bar:
BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate Left_bar_bleue96/100BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate Empty_bar_bleue  (96/100)

PostSubject: Re: BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate   BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:26 pm

Is forbidden love okay?
Back to top Go down
CrystalWing
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
CrystalWing

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate   BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 10:38 am

ooc sure

BlazeStorm sighed as he wanted a Mate.
Back to top Go down
Bushfur
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Bushfur

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate   BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 10:41 am

Then I will be his mate
Back to top Go down
crystalheart
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate   BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 4:15 pm

hey bushfur is this a big secret or what?
Back to top Go down
http://warriorswish.com
CrystalWing
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
CrystalWing

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate   BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 9:30 am

ooc They have to fall in love.

BlazeStorm looked around.bored
Back to top Go down
WolfStar
Moderators
Moderators
WolfStar

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate   BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:04 pm

The forum admins and moderators (I, included, but, I am coming here to inform you all) that we have all quit and so there is no one here to enforce the rules, to approve you or to modify topics or even change your username colour.

Here is an active forum you could join, however:
http://gbmp.forummotion.com/

It has wolf and warrior cat RP.
Back to top Go down
SplashRain

PostSubject: Splash Rain is dieing for blazeStorm   BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:27 pm

I'll be ur mate.ill love u for who u are.(blushes)im a silver she cat wanting a mate my name is
Splash Rain.my eyes are blue.and I really want a mate and kits.:<3: I really like u blazeStorm...
Back to top Go down
SplashRain

PostSubject: Splash Rain is dieing for blazeStorm   BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:29 pm

I'll be ur mate.ill love u for who u are.(blushes)im a silver she cat wanting a mate my name is
Splash Rain.my eyes are blue.and I really want a mate and kits.:<3: I really like u blazeStorm...
Back to top Go down
SplashRain

PostSubject: OMG IM SO SORRY   BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 7:32 pm

OMG Shocked Sad No I'm so sorry for posting my more then once!!!!:'(

Runs off into the forest starting to sob.
Back to top Go down
CrystalWing
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
CrystalWing

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate   BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:11 pm

Ooc Its cool...lol.

Ic: " I have to say I like you too he mewed Blushing at the Pretty she cat.
Back to top Go down
CrystalWing
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
CrystalWing

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate   BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:12 pm

Ooc Its cool...lol.

Ic: " I have to say I like you too he mewed Blushing at the Pretty she cat.
Back to top Go down
Clevertail
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Clevertail

Character sheet
Health Bar:
BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate Left_bar_bleue62/100BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate Empty_bar_bleue  (62/100)

PostSubject: Re: BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate   BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 12:10 pm

Ummm... hello, I'm Clevertail. I... would really enjoy to have a mate of my own since I don't have one... and some kits...
Looks: Brown with darker brown stripes with a white muzzle and a hint of white on ear tips. A dark brown M formed on forehead and clear blue eyes.
Clan: SunClan.
Hobby: Hunting.
Personality: Nice, working, friendly, and clever.

If I seem a bit attractive... umm... i guess that's the word... please, your welcomed to tell me.
Back to top Go down
wolfleap

PostSubject: Re: BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate   BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate EmptySun May 25, 2014 8:29 am

name:wolfleap
mother:harri (a stray)
father: unknown
clan:thunderclan
appearence: light grey silvery pelt with black socks and tail rings, has dark amber eyes
personality: kind but tough, highly defensive of her origins, and freinds, is very outgoing and not afraid to stand up to the clan leader, is sometimes lead down the wrong path by those around her (slightly gullible) cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate   BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate Empty

Back to top Go down

BlazeStorm a Handsome Tom wants a she cat Mate
Page 1 of 1