..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The New Kit in the Clan

Go down 
+6
summer
baby5221
firetear1
Kitkat123
Midnight
Shadowstar7132
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowstar7132
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Shadowstar7132

Character sheet
Health Bar:
The New Kit in the Clan Left_bar_bleue100/100The New Kit in the Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The New Kit in the Clan Empty
PostSubject: The New Kit in the Clan   The New Kit in the Clan EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 9:53 am

Hi! Im Pebblekit! A male kit at the age of 5 moons! For this rp I will need:

-Mother
-Father
-Future Mate
-Siblings (one sister and one brother-optional)
-Friends

You may join in whenever you want!

Pebblitkit pounced on his moss ball and followed it as he batted it around the den.
Back to top Go down
Midnight

PostSubject: Re: The New Kit in the Clan   The New Kit in the Clan EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 3:59 pm

Hello I'm Midkit I am a female cat and I am 4 moons old I am a Black with blue eye these are the things I need for this RP
-Mother
-Father
-sister
-brother
-future mate

PostSubject: Hello! I'm Moonkit!   The New Kit in the Clan EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 6:23 pm

Hey I am Moonkit and I am only 4 moons old! My Mommy's name is Falconscratch! I am a only born kit! I am so spoiled!!! White kit blue eyes. Female.

"Hey you guys cut in out! I am trying to take a nap!" closes eyes for a sec. "Warrrrrrrgggg!" Jumps on top of Pebblekit making him fall over and she pummles his belly with her hind paws. "GOTCHA!"
Back to top Go down
firetear1
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
firetear1

PostSubject: Re: The New Kit in the Clan   The New Kit in the Clan EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:44 pm

Midnight wrote:
Hello I'm Midkit I am a female cat and I am 4 moons old I am a Black with blue eye these are the things I need for this RP
-Mother
-Father
-sister
-brother
-future mate
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
firetear1

PostSubject: Re: The New Kit in the Clan   The New Kit in the Clan EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:50 pm

hello im nightkit!! im a she-cat at 3 moons i am black with two white stripes on my paws and in this rpg i will need

-mom
-dad
-brother or sister

watches other kits play and stays in back of the nursery...pads around and sleeps
Back to top Go down
baby5221

PostSubject: Re: The New Kit in the Clan   The New Kit in the Clan EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 3:32 pm

can I be your mom midkit?
Back to top Go down
summer

PostSubject: Re: The New Kit in the Clan   The New Kit in the Clan EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 10:42 am

Hello new kits! Im Echokit, still waiting to see if i can join
Back to top Go down
hollyleaf555

Character sheet
Health Bar:
The New Kit in the Clan Left_bar_bleue100/100The New Kit in the Clan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The New Kit in the Clan   The New Kit in the Clan EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 6:46 am

hi i am Dawnkit. The New Kit in the Clan 2122298809
im and a white and silver tabby with bright green eyes and i am 1 moon old. i am sweet, helpful, and shy.
for this rpg i need:
~mom
~dad
~brother or sister
Back to top Go down
shimmerberry

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The New Kit in the Clan   The New Kit in the Clan EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 9:59 am

i could be your sibling dawnkit i am shimmerkit
Back to top Go down
moonkit

PostSubject: Re: The New Kit in the Clan   The New Kit in the Clan EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 3:17 pm

Hi I'm silverkit and i need a sibling the is older than me brother or sister.
Back to top Go down
Dawnpelt
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: The New Kit in the Clan   The New Kit in the Clan EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 2:42 am

Dawnpelt purred softly "Hello young ones, I heard somekit needs a mother is that right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Kit in the Clan   The New Kit in the Clan Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Kit in the Clan
Page 1 of 1