..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Timberfall needs a mate!

Go down 
+2
riverangel
Timberfall66
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Timberfall66
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Timberfall66

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Timberfall needs a mate! Left_bar_bleue100/100Timberfall needs a mate! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Timberfall needs a mate! Empty
PostSubject: Timberfall needs a mate!   Timberfall needs a mate! EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 6:05 pm

Ever since my brother died, I have been very lonely. I would love someone to share my life with.
Back to top Go down
riverangel

PostSubject: Re: Timberfall needs a mate!   Timberfall needs a mate! EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 11:56 am

i need a mate too
Back to top Go down
Timberfall66
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Timberfall66

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Timberfall needs a mate! Left_bar_bleue100/100Timberfall needs a mate! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Timberfall needs a mate!   Timberfall needs a mate! EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 8:30 pm

I'm a guy. Are you a female?
Back to top Go down
LeafDapple0328
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Timberfall needs a mate!   Timberfall needs a mate! EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 2:42 pm

Hi my name is LeafDapple! I heard you are looking for a mate.... Here I will put down my bio/info about me and then we can Rp and see if our cats like each other. Smile Okay so here we go.... Name: LeafDapple Gender: female Looks: A brown tabby she cat with a white underbelly that goes all the way up to her muzzle and covers her muzzle, white paws, and the tip of her tail is white. She has bright sparkling crystal blue eyes and a sleek smooth pelt. Personality: she is a sweet caring she cat that loves cats only because of how they are not because of their rank or past. She is very loyal,hardworking,and wants nothing but the best for her clan. Bio: she was a kittypet when she was a kit then was brought into the clan when she was 6 moons old and has been working so hard to gain her clan's trust because she was a kittypet and is teased a lot and needs a Tom who will love even though she wasn't born a warrior, and will protect her.
Back to top Go down
LeafDapple0328
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Timberfall needs a mate!   Timberfall needs a mate! EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 2:44 pm

Back to top Go down
LeafDapple0328
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Timberfall needs a mate!   Timberfall needs a mate! EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 3:05 pm

Are you on? Because if you are we can Rp now or soon.
Back to top Go down
Owlface
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

PostSubject: Re: Timberfall needs a mate!   Timberfall needs a mate! EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 4:11 pm

Hi I'm Owlface!

Eye color:a beautiful lime green with blue
Pelt color:long haired white she cat with brown on muzzle tail paws and under belly
Personality:A sweet kind she cat that is snark but is some-what blind.Is an awesome hunter and does not have a clan.....(yet!)
Back to top Go down
Owlface
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

PostSubject: Re: Timberfall needs a mate!   Timberfall needs a mate! EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 9:20 pm

I mean smart
Back to top Go down
WolfStar
Moderators
Moderators
WolfStar

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Timberfall needs a mate!   Timberfall needs a mate! EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 9:56 pm

Sorry. But.. The forum actually closed well over a year ago. But, the Admin's closed it.

You're more than welcome to join my forum? A lot of the old users from here are on there. In fact, the majority of them are. xD

http://gbmp.forummotion.com/
Back to top Go down
Timberfall66
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Timberfall66

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Timberfall needs a mate!   Timberfall needs a mate! EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:08 am

I'll joinDustClan, and decide my mate there.
Back to top Go down
Tigerstar03

PostSubject: Re: Timberfall needs a mate!   Timberfall needs a mate! EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 11:42 pm

ill be your mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Timberfall needs a mate!   Timberfall needs a mate! Empty

Back to top Go down

Timberfall needs a mate!
Page 1 of 1