..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

oc plz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
catlover666

oc plz Empty
PostSubject: oc plz   oc plz EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 7:49 pm

can i use a cat and her mate plz, ik ik, the rules state only one cat at a time, but i have 3 cats with a realtionship, quick story line, then i have 2 left, the three are cupidpelt, a white she cat with black neckfur that looks like a collar without a tag (I'll post all 3 of the pictures Facebook :Hugglleeeess:), burnttail, a brown tom cat with a half sky blue half blue eyes, and shadowpelt, a black cat who dies, lemme know if i can use these
Back to top Go down
MiseryCloud
Admin
Admin
MiseryCloud

Character sheet
Health Bar:
oc plz Left_bar_bleue100/100oc plz Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

oc plz Empty
PostSubject: Re: oc plz   oc plz EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 9:01 pm

The forum has closed down. Sorry. Sad You can join GBMP! It's a better and basically a more active RP community than here. This site is soon to be deleted

http://gbmp.forummotion.com/
Back to top Go down
http://gbmp.forummotion.com/

oc plz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
..Unleash The Wild Cat Within.. :: Characters :: Approved Charaters-
Jump to: