..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can I join Sunclan?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Burstangel2

Burstangel2

Can I join Sunclan? Empty
PostSubject: Can I join Sunclan?   Can I join Sunclan? EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 8:37 am

My cat is Mixkit and she needs a clan and parents. Her original parents are dead so she needs an adopted parent. .3.

Mixkit: Eye Color: One orange one blue./ Gender: She/ Coat: Her mothers pelt on the side (Grey with dark gray stripes and white paws and tail tip. Ginger and black strip from her nose to her tail tip) with the blue eye and her fathers pelt (Black with white snowflake looking spots. Black white and grey tail, chest, belly, and ears) on the side with the orange eye./ Other: She is fluffy and very strong hearted. She will retort sharply to anycat who bullies her and can end up being at the top of the kit pile. She is kind and affectionate towards those she loves and cares for but is bossy and funny around her friends or followers. She will fight for what's right and trusts her heart more than her head. She is very fast and lean and is very good at sneaking up on kits and warriors alike and is always up for a good scare. She is very fast and lean and is very good at sneaking up on kits and warriors alike and is always up for a good scare.

Warriorlove Can I join Sunclan? 2122298809 Can I join Sunclan? 1681405500 cat CrazyPanda Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Can I join Sunclan?
Page 1 of 1