..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MoonFangs goodbye

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pixieo9

pixieo9

MoonFangs goodbye  Empty
PostSubject: MoonFangs goodbye    MoonFangs goodbye  EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 12:22 pm

moonfang ran away from the battle with the rest of bloodclan who fled she rested for a sec with the clan then  one of the warriors spoke "i think i should be leader now that scourge and bone are dead" then moonfang spoke "i won't be in this clan anymore! we lost that battle because we don't have a leader with 9 lives i can't take this clan no more!" moonfang took her spiked collar off "goodbye blood clan" she turned and walked away tears in her eyes "goodbye..."she whispered one last time

(she will be wanting to join dusk clan so if sun clan offers her to join she will say no  CrazyPanda )
Back to top Go down

MoonFangs goodbye
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
..Unleash The Wild Cat Within.. :: Outside The Clans :: Dried meadows-
Jump to: