..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golden, Silver, Sunny and Bronze would like to join DustClan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thelastcompanion

Golden, Silver, Sunny and Bronze would like to join DustClan Empty
PostSubject: Golden, Silver, Sunny and Bronze would like to join DustClan   Golden, Silver, Sunny and Bronze would like to join DustClan EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 5:32 pm

Hello! I'm Golden, and these are my sisters, Sunny and Silver, and my brother, Bronze. We were playing in the meadow when a scary cat came up to us and yelled at us about being there. He also told us to come see Wolfstar if we wanted to continue playing there. So, here we are! We already know that this is DustClan, and that you are the Clan cats. Silver, Bronze and I would like to join the Clan, even though we would have to leave our parents to live here. Here's who we are:
Me (Golden)= An 8-moon-old golden tabby she-cat with deep amber eyes. I'm pretty brave, and I always try to tell the truth, even though it hurts sometimes. Sadly, I fight with my siblings a lot and I'm usually the cause of the problem, but I am trying to fix that.
Sunny= An 8-moon-old golden tabby she-cat with green eyes. She's the best hunter out of all of us, and she's really fast. She got kidnapped when she was really little, but she's back in our den now. She's hotheaded, like me, but a little bit angrier. (going to be roleplayed by my IRL sister, puffbunny82)
Silver=An 8-moon-old almost-silver she-cat with dark green, almost blue eyes. She's really shy and quiet, but is a pretty good fighter when she wants to be. Sometimes, though, her quietness can get her held out of something or in trouble. She's also pretty timid. (I'm putting her up for adoption if anyone wants to rp as her b/c I don't want Golden to be doing something with her sister and me just doing it all.)
Bronze=An 8-moon-old tom with a coppery pelt and eyes like mine. He's brave too, and really outgoing. Sometimes he doesn't trust cats though, and then he's hostile and really could injure some cat if we don't stop him quick enough. (I'm putting him up for adoption too, for the same reasons as Silver.)
My brother and sisters and I would love to join your Clan. Can we, please? We might bring in some other cats, too, because our little sisters might want to join. But we won't tell them about you if you don't want us too. Thanks in advance,
-Golden and friends.
Back to top Go down
Echostar
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

Golden, Silver, Sunny and Bronze would like to join DustClan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden, Silver, Sunny and Bronze would like to join DustClan   Golden, Silver, Sunny and Bronze would like to join DustClan EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 12:07 pm

Dust clan will be lucky to have u
,Echostar leader of RockClan
Back to top Go down

Golden, Silver, Sunny and Bronze would like to join DustClan
Page 1 of 1