..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunting in the forest

Go down 
+19
Clevertail
dawnwillow510
Brokenimage
dawnfrost4
catgirl0910
blackpaw
Silentpaw
Midnightwolf
SwampReed
Littlesong
RaccoonFur
WisteriaPetal
SpottedHeart
DarkWhisker
MiseryCloud
BuzzardTail
SnakeHiss
WolfStar
LionStride
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
SwampReed
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
SwampReed

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Hunting in the forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Hunting in the forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Hunting in the forest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the forest   Hunting in the forest - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:29 pm

Glances to Cactus, seeming rather wary, "Hello, I'm SwampReed. You're interested in joining DustClan?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the forest   Hunting in the forest - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:42 pm

She nodded, "Yes, I heard of it recently from a few other cats and thought it sounded...interesting."
Back to top Go down
WolfStar
Moderators
Moderators
WolfStar

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Hunting in the forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Hunting in the forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the forest   Hunting in the forest - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:39 pm

WolfStar emerged fully out of the shadows, his piercing green eyes shone haphazardly, "You wish to join DustClan?" He nodded slowly, "Welcome. But, seeing as you're a rogue, and you don't appear to have been in a clan previously, I'm going to assign you a mentor and you will train as an apprentice until you learn the ways of the clans."
Back to top Go down
Littlesong
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the forest   Hunting in the forest - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:32 pm

Littlesong looked at Wolfstar with excitment, maybe he would let her join too!
Back to top Go down
MiseryCloud
Admin
Admin
MiseryCloud

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the forest   Hunting in the forest - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:22 pm

(LittleSong. You're already in DustClan? On the join form, you said you wanted to join DustClan, so you were added to the DustClan group.)

*Pads down the border line, marking DustClan's territory.*
Back to top Go down
http://gbmp.forummotion.com/
WisteriaPetal
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
WisteriaPetal

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the forest   Hunting in the forest - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:47 am

She sits in the shade, getting ready to hunt for prey.
Back to top Go down
Littlesong
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the forest   Hunting in the forest - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:34 pm

(OK.. Oops... OH WELL FORGET I EVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT BEING A ROUGE!!! XD) Embarassed
Back to top Go down
MiseryCloud
Admin
Admin
MiseryCloud

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the forest   Hunting in the forest - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:17 pm

(ROFL xDDD You silly peanut! Hehehe. :3 Don't worry, we all have blonde days. xDDDD )
Back to top Go down
Midnightwolf

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the forest   Hunting in the forest - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 12:03 am

Jaypaw padded along side his mentor, Mothwing.
Back to top Go down
Silentpaw

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the forest   Hunting in the forest - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:03 pm

(Midnightwolf,I thought you were Gingerpaw,and besides those are real warrior cats)
Back to top Go down
blackpaw
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
blackpaw

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Hunting in the forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue47/100Hunting in the forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (47/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the forest   Hunting in the forest - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 12:19 am

lol

Last edited by blackpaw on Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
catgirl0910

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the forest   Hunting in the forest - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:37 pm

*spots a plump rabbit**slides into crounching posion* *jumps on it and kills it* hmmm...i should go back to camp!
Back to top Go down
dawnfrost4
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
dawnfrost4

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the forest   Hunting in the forest - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 3:07 am

The White she-cat (Dawnpaw Loner) Padded slowly into the forest hoping to find Her "Father"
Shadowclaw, Shadowclaw she said in a shaky voice, are you Here? pale
Back to top Go down
Brokenimage
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Brokenimage

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the forest   Hunting in the forest - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 11:09 am

Brokenimaage sat on a large rock,waiting for the young warrior she had called.But she had a feeling that she would be waiting for some time so she had eaten a plump vole and had swam in the stream.Now she was sleeping soundl,waiting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.WarriorsHeart.com
WolfStar
Moderators
Moderators
WolfStar

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the forest   Hunting in the forest - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:02 pm

Hey, guys! You all seem like a great bunch of people and sadly.. The forum is dead - or was. The Admins are not active because they're really busy. But.. If you'd like to join a more active forum where you can get approved and actually enforce the rules and have ENOYABLE and realistic RP!, here's one: http://gbmp.forummotion.com/ - I run it myself. It's really great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dawnwillow510
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the forest   Hunting in the forest - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:13 pm

pads in, drops into a hunters crouch
Back to top Go down
Clevertail
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Clevertail

Character sheet
Health Bar:
Hunting in the forest - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue62/100Hunting in the forest - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (62/100)

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the forest   Hunting in the forest - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:19 pm

"Yikes!" *leaps up after scents DustClan* "How can I not have noticed i was talking a walk right in Dustclan territory!?" *runs off hoping no cat noticed*
Back to top Go down
Amberpelt

PostSubject: -she walks up to you and releases heat- "hello." -Amberpelt   Hunting in the forest - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 3:17 pm

WolfStar wrote:
-Runs in, quickly crouches and moves into the bushes, lurking for fresh prey to snatch up and take to the Camp.-
Back to top Go down
WolfStar
Moderators
Moderators
WolfStar

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the forest   Hunting in the forest - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 10:43 pm

Hey, guys! You all seem like a great bunch of people and sadly.. The forum is closed. The Admins are not active because they're really busy and tried to close the forum over a year ago. But.. If you'd like to join a more active forum where you can get approved and actually enforce the rules and have ENOYABLE and wild RP!, here's one: http://gbmp.forummotion.com/ - I run it myself. It's really great!
Back to top Go down
WolfStar
Moderators
Moderators
WolfStar

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the forest   Hunting in the forest - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 10:56 pm

Hey, guys! You all seem like a great bunch of people and sadly.. The forum is closed. The Admins are not active because they're really busy and tried to close the forum over a year ago. But.. If you'd like to join a more active forum where you can get approved and actually enforce the rules and have ENOYABLE and wild RP!, here's one: http://gbmp.forummotion.com/ - I run it myself. It's really great!
Back to top Go down
duskpaw02
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
duskpaw02

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the forest   Hunting in the forest - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 8:44 pm

hello.
cat 
Back to top Go down
Flamepaw8

Flamepaw8

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the forest   Hunting in the forest - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 6:04 pm

Flamepaw pads through the thorn barrier for the first time and quickly spotted a mouse i few tail lengths away. she got down in a hunters crouch and pounced. With a swift blow to the neck, she killed the mouse.she returned to camp with the mouse hanging from her jaws by it's tail. "Hey look what i caught!"  cat
Back to top Go down
MiseryCloud
Admin
Admin
MiseryCloud

Character sheet
Health Bar:

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the forest   Hunting in the forest - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 3:38 am

Hey! So, unfortunately, the forum has closed down.
The Administrators and Moderators are no longer active as are the original users, hence why leaders and members who are colored are no longer active and online. I'm really sorry to break the news to you all and I'd love to actually RP with you and chat properly on another forum! A forum was put together by some users from here when this one closed down over a year ago and it is now flourishing! It's huge and very active. So, come join, you'll love it. <3

Join it today! And once again, apologies about the forum. But, it is closed and will not be returning. Ever.

- MiseryCloud. Administrator of GBMP and WildWarriors.
Back to top Go down
pixieo9

pixieo9

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the forest   Hunting in the forest - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 12:06 pm

Moon fang sniffed the air for a sniff of prey she smelled three rabbits a mouse and 2 squirrels she crouched down and looked at the rabbits she would only be able to get one she chose the plump one she got ready then ran pounced on the rabbit swiftly biting its neck for a kill she started heading for the mouse but then she smell something very stinky then she realized she was in a badgers territory she preyed to star clan hoping to stay alive
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting in the forest   Hunting in the forest - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting in the forest
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4