..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT; Regards Adverts.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

IMPORTANT; Regards Adverts. Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT; Regards Adverts.   IMPORTANT; Regards Adverts. EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:37 pm

Spamming is a huge rule in this forum. Talking about another RP site, or asking others to join it, IS ADVERTISING. Saying 'Come on, let's go to www.yusyefdgxvedf.com' IS ADVERTISING.

Users who make an account here, and do not sign up or use the sites for its purpose, will be banned. This site was created for Roleplay, not for advertising OTHER sites. Sorry to seem harsh, but it's really starting to become a hassle. Remember, all advertising belongs in the ADVERT part of the forum. Not the chatbox
Advertising in the chatbox is against the rules. If you advertise, you will be issued a warning.
Posting links of pictures, videos is fine, as long as it's kept PG13. But links to other forums, or other sites where users cominicate, like CB, another forum/website, facebook. That is all advertising. Please do it VIA PM, or in Adverts. If we see users sending everyone in the forum messages about joining e.g; JOIN MY FORUM!! (Link) You will be issued a warning, also. No one likes to be spammed with Pms about joining random forums. These aren't hard to follow, these are relatively simple, and are actaully common sense. Sorry for the rant, I just had to. xD

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT; Regards Adverts.   IMPORTANT; Regards Adverts. EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:42 am

If someone accidentally mentions a site, and someone else wants the link, does that count?

Or, if I drew a picture on Sketchfu, and posted the link to it in the chatbox, would that count? Cuz you can't do image URL with Sketchfu.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Admin
Shadow

Character sheet
Health Bar:
IMPORTANT; Regards Adverts. Left_bar_bleue98/100IMPORTANT; Regards Adverts. Empty_bar_bleue  (98/100)

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT; Regards Adverts.   IMPORTANT; Regards Adverts. EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 3:52 pm

I think sites like Sketchfu, CB, or Facebook can be advertised in the Chatbox. Almost everyone has an account on Facebook, CB, or Sketchfu, well, over half the population on this forum does.
Users who mention another site e.g; My site is so low in members. - ADVERTISING.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT; Regards Adverts.   IMPORTANT; Regards Adverts. EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:10 am

You should be allowed to say Things like. 'Hey! Check out my sketchfu pic! : ww.sketchfu.com/3584

Or something like that xD Just a suggestion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT; Regards Adverts.   IMPORTANT; Regards Adverts. EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:26 am

What if it's a large site that not everyone uses? Like, I use Flipnote Hatena for my animations. Would that be okay, or would I have to post a link in Adverts/Doodles?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT; Regards Adverts.   IMPORTANT; Regards Adverts. EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:49 pm

I think that would be okay, Bristle. But stuff like "Hey, im going onto my site: cielsme.com" or something like that compared to, "Guys friend me on FB: persononfbaccount#random.com" i think there is a good difference there..
Back to top Go down
LionStride
Admin
Admin
LionStride

Character sheet
Health Bar:
IMPORTANT; Regards Adverts. Left_bar_bleue100/100IMPORTANT; Regards Adverts. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT; Regards Adverts.   IMPORTANT; Regards Adverts. EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:00 pm

RippledWave wrote:
You should be allowed to say Things like. 'Hey! Check out my sketchfu pic! : ww.sketchfu.com/3584

Or something like that xD Just a suggestion

That's accepted in the chatbox. Sites like Sketchfu are fine. :3
Back to top Go down
https://wildwarriorsrp.forumotion.com
LionStride
Admin
Admin
LionStride

Character sheet
Health Bar:
IMPORTANT; Regards Adverts. Left_bar_bleue100/100IMPORTANT; Regards Adverts. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT; Regards Adverts.   IMPORTANT; Regards Adverts. EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:03 pm

FoxFoot wrote:
"Hey, im going onto my site: cielsme.com"
That wouldn't be accepted in the Chatbox.
FoxFoot wrote:
"Guys friend me on FB: persononfbaccount#random.com" i think there is a good difference there..
That would be accepted. Can you see the difference? xD
Speaking about YOUR site, or another type of forum like site, that is orally advertising. It is a form of advertising.
But saying stuff like "ADD ME ADD ME ON FACEBOOK EVERYONE!! I'M THIS GUY!! Www.gaiudjvyfhuijfklc/facebook.com" That's fine, but, it can be very creepy if you're saying it to people who you aren't very good friends with. xDD

Back to top Go down
https://wildwarriorsrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT; Regards Adverts.   IMPORTANT; Regards Adverts. Empty

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT; Regards Adverts.
Page 1 of 1