..Unleash The Wild Cat Within..
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Hey, you! Come join us!!

Welcome to WildWarriors!
Please click register to join, or sign in if you already have an account.
If you're new here, please fill out your character form listed under 'Join Here'. Please, do not forget to read the rules!

If you have any issues, or concerns, please contact one of the Admins, or Moderators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Clans, One Forest. Its A Fight For Survival. Which Paths Are You Going To Take?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Wolves Revenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Turtlestar. YTF
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Turtlestar. YTF

Character sheet
Health Bar:
The Wolves Revenge Left_bar_bleue99/100The Wolves Revenge Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

The Wolves Revenge Empty
PostSubject: The Wolves Revenge   The Wolves Revenge EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:08 am

Prologueness.

Moonsong quieted down the StarClan Warriors around her. "We all know why we are here?" Everyone nodded. "Good. Now, lets start with ThunderClan." She glanced at a black cat with white flecks. "Greeneyes?'
Greeneyes stepped up to the pool. "I have chosen two brave young cats." A small ginger she-cat and a small tan tom were shown in the pool. "Gingerpaw and Softpaw." There were murmurs of agreement. She stepped back. "Ashstar?" Moonsong looked at a gray tabby tom.
Ashstar joins Greeneyes at the pool. "For ShadowClan, I have chosen a cat who has suffered much." A dark gray tabby she-cat was shown. "Graypetal." Many cats looked surprised. "Thank you Ashstar." Moonsong meowed. "Echopool?" She turned towards a silver she-cat.
Echopool pads up to the pool. "For WindClan I chose a very kind cat." A white she-cat with black spots appeared in the pool. "Poppynose." Some cats look displeased, but most of them gave approval. "Alright. Last but not least..." Moonsong looked an orange tabby tom. "Stripefur?"
He goes to the pool. "I'm sure most of you know whom I have chosen." A black tom and a dark brown tabby showed. "Waveeyes and Oceanbreeze." The cats nodded.
"StarClan!" Moonsong called attention. "We must warn these cats and prepare them for their journey. The Wolves revenge begins soon."
Back to top Go down

The Wolves Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolves Revenge   The Wolves Revenge EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:10 pm

Isn't this like the second Warrior series?
Back to top Go down
Turtlestar. YTF
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Turtlestar. YTF

Character sheet
Health Bar:
The Wolves Revenge Left_bar_bleue99/100The Wolves Revenge Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

The Wolves Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolves Revenge   The Wolves Revenge EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:32 pm

They aren't exactly going anywhere, they have to chase the wolves out.
Back to top Go down

The Wolves Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolves Revenge   The Wolves Revenge EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:23 pm

o.o
Back to top Go down
Turtlestar. YTF
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Turtlestar. YTF

Character sheet
Health Bar:

The Wolves Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolves Revenge   The Wolves Revenge EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 4:16 pm

Chapter One-Ish XD

Gingerpaw awoke with a sharp prod to her side. A snow white she-cat stood over her, purring. "Get up, sleepy head!" Scrambling to her paws, Gingerpaw purred at her sister. A grey-blue tom stuck his head in the den. "Come on! Blizzardstar is taking us training! Snowpaw, she said you can come too, Leafwhisper said it was alright." "Thanks Smokepaw." Snowpaw meowed. The two sisters squealed and raced to the Training Hollow, where Blizzardstar, the other Apprentices, and a few Warriors were waiting. "What is she planning for today?" Gingerpaw meowed to herself. Blizzardstar shook her fur out and stood. "Today, we are practicing surprise attacks. Gingerpaw, Softpaw, go over to those ferns and wait."
Gingerpaw looked over her shoulder at Blizzardstar whisper to the Apprentices and Warriors, thinking about what was going to happen. "Did you say something?" Softpaw broke her thoughts. She looked at him. "No, why?' He just shrugged. Stretching, Gingerpaw couldn't help thinking something was wrong. Suddenly, there was yowl and three Warriors, Mossnose, Thundersong, and Stormeye, and Smokepaw leaped at Softpaw and Gingerpaw. Gingerpaw, squirmed out from under Smokepaw and Stormeye, facing each and watching carefully. Smokepaw swiped at her head, and she ducked and rolled aside as Stormeye tried to knock her over. They all kept training until everyone was tired and they went back to camp.
"Hey Gingerpaw! Wanna share a rabbit with me?" Softpaw called over to Gingerpaw. She padded over. "No, I'm fine."
"Whats wrong? You usually love rabbits!"
"I'm not hungry."
"Ok, really, whats wrong?" Softpaw stared at Gingerpaw. "Hello, Apprentices." A silver cat peered at them through the camp's walls. "Do not be alarmed. Meet me at the Lightning-Struck tree at Moon-High." The turned away and left. Softpaw and Gingerpaw stared at each other.
Back to top Go down
Turtlestar. YTF
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Turtlestar. YTF

Character sheet
Health Bar:

The Wolves Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolves Revenge   The Wolves Revenge EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:56 pm

Chapter 2? o.O?

Graypetal pads out the Warrior Den, exhausted because she didn't get much sleep. "Look." Snickered another Warrior, Reedleaf. "Its wittle Graypetal, looking as wonderful as ever." Him and his friends laughed, calling out more teasing to her. Graypetal grit her teeth and dug her claws into the dirt as she waited for Greenlight to call the patrols. Tinynose padded over to her and sat down. Pumpkinkit bumped into Graypetal. "Sorry!" She squealed and darted away. Eaglestar and Greenlight pad onto the Low Cliff, and Greenlight called out patrols. "Great." Graypetal hissed. "Apprentice duties again." After the patrols had left, Graypetal made a bee-line for Waterripple's den. "Waterriple!" She cried to the silver tabby. "I had the dream again."
"Again?" Waterripple wheeled out of her herbs store. "We have too tell Eaglestar..." Graypetal shook her head sadly and turned to leave, quickly scampering over to the Elders den. "Quiet..." She whispered and cleaned out the den, grumbling about needing Apprentices. She heard the sound of paw-steps and turned, looking at a frantic orange tabby. "Poppydust..?" But before she could finish asking her what was wrong, Poppydust grabbed her and lead her into the clearing. "Pumpkinkit is missing!" Eaglestar meowed to the remaining cats in camp. "Graypetal, Poppydust and Swifteye, I want you three to split up and look for him." The three cats and nodded, speeding off into the forest. Oh, please StarClan, let him be alright! Graypetal thought.
Graypetal was searching near the stream, when she noticed the stream running red and her blood turned to ice. "No..." She choked, following the stream until she came to a small, orange, mangled body laying in the stream. "Pumpkinkit..." She looked up to see a gray tom staring at her. "This will be the out come of the Clans if they aren't stopped." He hissed at her. "Meet me at the Lightning Tree at Moon-High." When she blinked next, he was gone. Graypetal stared over Pumpkinkit's body. Whoever they are, whatever's happening, I will prevent any other cats from suffering. She vowed.
Back to top Go down
Turtlestar. YTF
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Turtlestar. YTF

Character sheet
Health Bar:

The Wolves Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolves Revenge   The Wolves Revenge EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:28 pm

Chapter.. er... 3? XD
Poppynose smiles as she watches Pinepaw and Honeypaw chase each other around the camp. Mousescurry was eating a mouse by the Medicine Cat Den, waiting for her kit, Frozenkit. Redclaw and Greenleaf were arguing over who's hunting was better. Clan-life went on as normal. Except Poppynose kept getting the feeling something was wrong. Kinkfur padded up to her. "Whats wrong?" But, Poppynose shook off the question and stalked over to the Nursery, and looked in. Empty. She turned to the camp. "Frozenkit is gone!" She yowled. Mousescurry scrambled over, eyes wide. "W-what?" She darted into the Nursery, mewing like a helpless kit. But Poppynose rushed out of camp, turning towards the ShadowClan border. She knew where Frozenkit had went.
"Frozenkit!" Poppynose screeched as he started to cross the border. "What? I was following a mouse!" He grinned at her. She frowned and went to pick him up by the scruff, but she was pinned. She tried to look up at her attacker, but saw no one. Two bright amber eyes glared from a bush, a pair of razor sharp fangs bared. No! She thought, It can't be! Not again! I thought Ravenwind drove them off... She opened her mouth to warn the confused Frozenkit but it was too late. The huge black wolf silently slipped over to Frozenkit, as if Poppynose were invisible. The wolf grabbed Frozenkit by his scruff and shook him violently. The wolf tossed him too the ground and raised his paw, about to crush the poor kit when Poppynose was freed. She slide under the wolf belly, grabbing Frozenkit and running off, thankful for WindClan's speed. The wolf howled and barked angrily, but turned and left.
Gently placing the bleeding kit into the Medicine Den, Poppynose stalked out of camp again, heading towards the Willow Circle. She sat in the shade of the tallest one. A scratching noise made her look for a mouse or rabbit, but instead a fluffy black tail curled around the side of the tree. "Hello?" She meowed quietly. A small, fluffy black cat with speckles on her chest and face peered at her. "Oh hi! I'm Flightpaw! Oh wait. Yes... " The little cat seemed to be concentrating. "I have come to tell that what you have witnessed today, will happen to all the other kits and Apprentices, even Warriors, if something isn't done. Warriors will be forced to surrender, or become... Kitty-Pet's. If you want to try to stop this, go to the Lightning Tree at Moon-High." The little Apprentice grins and runs off, leaving Poppydust staring after her, confused and determined.
Back to top Go down
Turtlestar. YTF
Our EPIC members!
Our EPIC members!
Turtlestar. YTF

Character sheet
Health Bar:

The Wolves Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolves Revenge   The Wolves Revenge EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:55 pm

FOUR YO. XD

Waveeyes stretched in the early morning sun, his sea green and blue eyes flickering. Oceanbreeze, Halfbody, and Bumblewing waited for him to join them for patrol. "I hate getting up this early!' Bumblewing shot him a look that said, Live with it. His sister looked at him with sympathy, and Halfbody stood, nodding. "Ready to go?" They all nodded and headed out of camp. Waveeyes nodded to Tigerstripe on guard outside of camp as he left. His paws tingled with excitement. This was his first patrol in a few moons, since after he took a tumble from the tree. He shook away the thoughts and pressed onwards.
Oceanbreeze stayed close to Waveeyes. He purred, grateful for his sister's comfort. He pricked his ears, alert, because cats had kept getting attacked, but didn't see there attackers. Snakefang even lost part of her tail. Something large moved in the bushes, and the patrols stopped, staring at the bush. A huge, gray wolf slunk from the bushes, the cats scrambling backwards in shock. Waveeyes furiously lept at the wolf, slashing its muzzle, and the wolf knocked him upside the head, causing him to fall backwards and blackout.
Waveeyes opened his eyes in the Medicine Den, sitting up, he saw Oceanbreeze watching him. "Waveeyes!" She purred and nuzzled him. "Uh, hello?" A small voice called out. A cat they had never seen before padded into the den and sat in front of them. His golden striped pelt flashed in the sunshine. "Uh, hi. My name is Lioneyes. Um, what happened to Waveyes will be worse to MORE cats if you um... Just go the Lightning Tree at Moon-High." He turned a skittered off, as Frostfur came from the herb store, scenting the air, eyes widening. The siblings look each other and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Wolves Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Wolves Revenge   The Wolves Revenge Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wolves Revenge
Page 1 of 1